First ever Manchester Derby final

It's worth noting - for both City and United fans alike - that for that to happen we still have to be on for the treble in the first place once that game comes round. There's a lot of very important football matches to be played in the meantime so in that sense the FA Cup Final is on the back burner for now. Worst case scenario is that becomes our only chance of winning a trophy this season. Best case scenario is that we sweep up all three pots in the space of a fortnight. Let's hope it's the latter!
Absolutely and I am by no means counting on anything at this point. Still can’t relax even these days until we are 3-0 with 80+ on the clock! Was only highlighting the vibe at the other side.

Not all season ticket holders will get one. Not a chance of that. ANyone on the cup scheme will get one, season ticket holders with a decent amount of point will but that will be all. The only saving grace for a season ticket holder with say less than 5000 points might be the £200-300 tickets on tier two which will go last.
I think you are wrong Dave, but I am prepared to be proven wrong myself. On asking around last evening, of the 9 Seasoncard holders I know well, only 4 are even considering it, 4 are point blank not going with 1 more against than for (and that's me)!

Seriously, that 2011 Semi, added to the cost and lack of novelty has curtailed interest in attending more than people contemplate. It's also nice that fans who perhaps cannot afford Seasoncards can get an opportunity to attend occasions like this.

It's also half term and I suspect many have holdays booked since last year that never even considered that a football could still be being played on the 3rd of June!

In all serious City are a team that wiped the floor a few days ago with Bayern a top top class team, while this lot got stuffed by a team 13th in La Liga. The media and their daft fans will try and wip this up as some geat contest but in simply facts they are way behind City both on the field and in the dug out. This is the last thing their team and especially their manager needs, getting his ars handed to them in front on the world. Am 100% sure their manager would rather of finished off the season and got to work on the utter mess he has than have to face this game.
Or it's the one thing that team and fans need..... beating the champions of England and hopefully Europe and stopping us emulating their treble. They will celebrate it like the scousers did last season without any sense of self awareness.

I agree. With a small caveat that uniteds kick and rush style is the one thing that can unlock us. But we should hopefully play them off the park.

We shouldn’t fall in to their trap of dragging us down to their level like they did in January. They are an awful team to watch with their prehistoric pump it into the channel and play the percentage football. We have faced much tougher opponents in Bayern and will have some big tests coming up against Arsenal and Real Madrid. Compare and contrast to the rags who are in a battle for 4th place with a team that finished 11th last year and a team with no manager that just got dicked 6-1 by the team that finished 11th last year.

I think you are wrong Dave, but I am prepared to be proven wrong myself. On asking around last evening, of the 9 Seasoncard holders I know well, only 4 are even considering it, 4 are point blank not going with 1 more against than for (and that's me)!

Seriously, that 2011 Semi, added to the cost and lack of novelty has curtailed interest in attending more than people contemplate. It's also nice that fans who perhaps cannot afford Seasoncards can get an opportunity to attend occasions like this.

It's also half term and I suspect many have holdays booked since last year that never even considered that a football could still be being played on the 3rd of June!
There are always a number of season ticket holders who don't go to Wembley but I think the majority of these will buy their ticket anyway for someone else. I have read a few posts to say that the allocation last year went up to 30K so if does that will help. But I stand by my prediction: it will sell out to season ticket holders with a number of years under their belts.

Or it's the one thing that team and fans need..... beating the champions of England and hopefully Europe and stopping us emulating their treble. They will celebrate it like the scousers did last season without any sense of self awareness.
If the worse does happen and i am sure it will not all it will do is paper over the cracks that is the mess they are in. Will keep them happy for a while but all they will have become is what City were in the 00’s just hoping for that one victory to make up for the utter shambles they are. Roles have now totally reversed all we need is a clock to show how long it is since they won the prem, but that ain’t City as they really don’t matter anymore at the top table of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.