First ever Manchester Derby final

Different this time as one team (hopefully them will be already home)…we had trouble before the game on Wembley way..7 of us surrounded by 15/20 but bar a few kicks and punches nothing to worry about…most just danced around us…pricks!
That day we went to Kilburn for breakfast..whuch is Rag central,and then on to a social club in Willsden that had opened up to blues. This meant walking down through the rag stream genetic throwbacks on Wembley Way. It was feusty to say the least. I posted our exploits on You Tube at the time, but a m8 of mine who featured prominently in it asked me to take it down...as he said it showed hem in a bad light :)

I for one am looking forward to a return...all be it 12 years older and creaking

First day back to work and already told a couple of plastics to STFU. They do tend to leave me alone usually. I am the official office City gobshite :)
Biggest news was yesterday when our one and only Rochdale supporter nearly came to blows with our one only Stockport supporter. They’re both in their late 50’s ha ha ha I am mates with the Rochdale supporter so he was in the right even though I didn’t see any of it!

I should know better but I ended up getting sucked in. I like this bloke outside of football but I'd seriously happily put a bullet in his head even two hours later if I did no jail time. Some people don't know when to stop.
Paul, you are a well liked and clearly very emotive and loyal supporter. I believe you can see the support we all feel for you, as I guess older Blues have similarly suffered the rag shite verbals over many years . Please be careful what you post even on this forum as if the rag **** is watching, you never know what may happen. Just a word of caution.

Paul, you are a well liked and clearly very emotive and loyal supporter. I believe you can see the support we all feel for you, as I guess older Blues have similarly suffered the rag shite verbals over many years . Please be careful what you post even on this forum as if the rag **** is watching, you never know what may happen. Just a word of caution.

Ha ha I'm not sure about the first bit some blues on here have wanted to kill me at times.
I honestly couldn't care if the rag **** or any other decides to have a pop that would be self defence then.
I blame myself for getting sucked in. It always starts by reasonably trying to point out why they are wrong but it's pointless as they won't listen and just keep on trotting out the same old City bingo shite. Even a plastic scouser I know who lives in Manchester chimed in with, "You just have to.look at their European attendances" totally ignoring the fact we mainly sell those out now. There's no point engaging with them.

Despite spending valuable time booing Grealish all season its fair to say fans of all rival clubs want us to give Bruno, Weghorst and Co something to really whine about.

This game helps reestablish the Rags as the most detested fanbase on our shores and I'm sure win or lose their fans will continue to justify why the Glazers are a perfect fit for this mix of rats and prawn sandwich munchers.

Do utd fans use Wealdstone when they're at Wembley?
no, they had it the next time they were there after the first time Wealdstone had tried out the idea with us in 2011 and I remember the guy from there posting that they only had a couple of coached and a minibus turn up.

The minibus guys were wandering around trying to sell snide stuff. He said they'd never have them back.

no, they had it the next time they were there after the first time Wealdstone had tried out the idea with us in 2011 and I remember the guy from there posting that they only had a couple of coached and a minibus turn up.

The minibus guys were wandering around trying to sell snide stuff. He said they'd never have them back.
Now why doesn't that surprise me?!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.