First ever Manchester Derby final

Remember everyone will be cheering us on in the final, ABU is still alive and kicking
I am a lone city fan in a family of 6 rags including the wife, all perfectly nice people
The other day watching the semi final until the penalty shootout they all started thinking they were going out.
That’s when it started, all of em got on the anti city train, charges, no fans etc
They all turned into total strangers and were getting angry with me all because I wanted them to win and not have to face a better team like Brighton in the final.
If someone walked into my house that day who didn’t know us they would never guess we were a happy family .

Football does things to people that can’t be explained.

I no longer watch any city games in the company of my family.

Remember everyone will be cheering us on in the final, ABU is still alive and kicking
I am a lone city fan in a family of 6 rags including the wife, all perfectly nice people
The other day watching the semi final until the penalty shootout they all started thinking they were going out.
That’s when it started, all of em got on the anti city train, charges, no fans etc
They all turned into total strangers and were getting angry with me all because I wanted them to win and not have to face a better team like Brighton in the final.
If someone walked into my house that day who didn’t know us they would never guess we were a happy family .

Football does things to people that can’t be explained.

I no longer watch any city games in the company of my family.
That's very true, the Mrs and all her family are Liverpool fans and when it comes to football they slip into tribal mode (to be fair they are scoucers or decended from scoucers)

I’m 100% Mancunian and If I could guarantee one result and take my chances on the other I’d absolutely guarantee Arsenal and take my chances against the rags. Why? Because United do not define City and Arsenal are a better team than United.
I agree

The highlight of united's season would be trying to stop us winning a treble if we're still on course for it. That's where both clubs are at right now.

That would be their biggest achievement in over a decade. Beating them in an FA Cup final won't be our biggest achievement. We may well have bigger fish to fry just a week later.

We played the dips after our last prem/fa cup double not Watford.

Have the invite rules changed since then?
You’ve completely lost me. IF we win the league and IF the rag cunts win the cup we play each other in the community shield. So IF we beat them in the cup final then I’d assume we would play arsenal not the rags

We played the dips after our last prem/fa cup double not Watford.

Have the invite rules changed since then?

You've missed his point. He's saying IF the rags win the final, we'd play them in the charity shield (assuming we go and win the league). It's winners of the FA Cup vs. winners of the league. Or if one team wins both it's the second placed team in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.