First ever Manchester Derby final

We played the dips after our last prem/fa cup double not Watford.

Have the invite rules changed since then?
Liverpool finished 2nd in the league, hence why we played Liverpool, Nothing has changed. If Watford would of won the fa Cup it would of been us vs Watford in the community shield.

I've just had to get off parts of social media arguing with rag pricks about the Sheffield attendance. My fucking blood pressure! One guy I've known years, typical plastic and really got to me. I swear I would happily kill the **** right now.

Mate, know that these louts resorting to trying to goad us about attendance is the final sign of desperation.
I know they're irritating, but they really have nothing to argue about these days. We are excellence. They are mediocrity. And if the Qataris buy the rags, well, I shall laugh like a drain.

This will be a blood bath kicking off from services to in and around Wembley be on your mettle blues!
I doubt it.

There may be the odd ‘flash’ but after the CS they know we are more than ready willing and able.

The OB will be better organised and there is some chatter that only the east end fans will be allowed access / egress up / down WW, with access to the west end only through the retail/hotel road.

Additionally, service stations and coach parks will be segregated.

The OB,FA and government don’t want another euros fiasco.

Anyhowoop, we’ve got bigger fish to fry before we get to the out of town Stretford franchise !!

First day back to work and already told a couple of plastics to STFU. They do tend to leave me alone usually. I am the official office City gobshite :)
Biggest news was yesterday when our one and only Rochdale supporter nearly came to blows with our one only Stockport supporter. They’re both in their late 50’s ha ha ha I am mates with the Rochdale supporter so he was in the right even though I didn’t see any of it!
Brilliant - love this inter-office rivalry. Had loads of it when I worked in Trafford Park with half the lads blue and t'other half Rags. It very nearly kicked off big-time the monday after the 5-1!!

First day back in work after tremendous trips to Munich and Wembley. Thought the utd fans in work would be chuffed to be playing City in the cup final(they were for the semi final in 2011). They are shitting it. It's almost as if it's taken this last week of football to make them realise just how far behind us they are. They are that far back they can only dream of being in our shadow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.