First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

Skashion said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I feel a bit like that mate. Unfortunately he went a bit far with all the ten men nonsense about going into town with a baseball bat. These bad guy characters that we love to hate should know when their audience's patience is being tested.
I'm not surprised he went into Manchester to take on all those kids. He was probably scouting for a new lass.

Maybe he was after looting Mothercare himself to get his a bird a new Friday night outfit.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I think he's fucking brilliant to be honest!

I feel a bit like that mate. Unfortunately he went a bit far with all the ten men nonsense about going into town with a baseball bat. These bad guy characters that we love to hate should know when their audience's patience is being tested.

He did lose me with the lies about going to town tooled up to sort out the riots on his own but then he challenged to beat me at poker/chess and I perked up and began to like him again.

Skashion said:
Shadz69 said:
Since when does Phil Helmuth support city?
That is now my favourite ever post on here.
Phil Hellmuth at least pays attention to his hand. Apparently Kyle (BlueMoonie) was ahead from start to finish in the hand that effectively crippled him for that tourny. If you think that post was bad you should have seen what the immediate reaction was like. He was effin and blindin his little right-wing balls off. Thankfully he wasn't within earshot of a policeman or he'd have been sent down for twenty years given the severity of the swearing.

HaHa There is a few like that on PP.I had some wierdo following me from table to table in a tourney just hurling abuse after I sucked out on him.I dont personally do it but its great when someone loses it.

Shadz69 said:
Skashion said:
Shadz69 said:
Since when does Phil Helmuth support city?
That is now my favourite ever post on here.
Phil Hellmuth at least pays attention to his hand. Apparently Kyle (BlueMoonie) was ahead from start to finish in the hand that effectively crippled him for that tourny. If you think that post was bad you should have seen what the immediate reaction was like. He was effin and blindin his little right-wing balls off. Thankfully he wasn't within earshot of a policeman or he'd have been sent down for twenty years given the severity of the swearing.

HaHa There is a few like that on PP.I had some wierdo following me from table to table in a tourney just hurling abuse after I sucked out on him.I dont personally do it but its great when someone loses it.

Was his anger due to someone beating his flush with a high ? Only got himself to blame if he hasn't got the bottle to play.

stony said:
Was his anger due to someone beating his flush with a high ? Only got himself to blame if he hasn't got the bottle to play.
I wasn't paying full attention because I wasn't involved but this is apparently what happened:

Kyle said:
I was ahead pre flop with my A - 10, hit an ace on the flop so was still ahead and then hit my flush on the river, so was ahead all hand.

If that's right BlueNowhere threw his hissy fit despite at no point being in front.

Now CK,BTB, etc, etc, is banned I think I'm right in saying that it's OK for me to discard my neutrality as a mod......

He's a ****.

citysince88 said:
Cheesy said:
Now CK,BTB, etc, etc, is banned I think I'm right in saying that it's OK for me to discard my neutrality as a mod......

He's a ****.

can we have him back pleeeeeasssee !!!

He's like a cross between Gary Glitter and Jim Davidson.

We should have a competition,whoever picks him in his next incarnation gets a Bluemoon tee-shirt.

Should only take a day or so.

Ps,what did it get banned for this time?

pominoz said:
citysince88 said:
Cheesy said:

He's a ****.

can we have him back pleeeeeasssee !!!

He's like a cross between Gary Glitter and Jim Davidson.

We should have a competition,whoever picks him in his next incarnation gets a Bluemoon tee-shirt.

Should only take a day or so.

Ps,what did it get banned for this time?

He'll be easy to spot, he usually dives right in and accuses me of being a 'hard man', he's the only person who has this delusion, everyone else knows I'm a freaky hippy.

I genuinely kind of feel for the lad if he's even half as mental as he comes across. He's not going to have a happy or easy life and could well find himself spending a lot of time in jail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.