First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Captain Kompany said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
"Why wait for him to commit crimes before we sort the problem out. The problem is the people who were rioting."

Sorry, but when I see stuff like this I feel I have 2 options - I can weep at the total lack of humanity, intelligence and common sense or I can laugh and make light of it in the hope that others see how ridiculous you are.

It's nothing personal.

It's amazing how you put yourself up on a pedastal above us mere mortals. Somebody has a different view to you and it's suddnely a total lack of humanity, intelligence and common sense. If there's one thing I don't lack it's intelligence. I'd beat you in any skill based game. Poker, Chess you name it. An A-level in media studies (or some other shitty non-qualification) does not make you intelligent. I personally think liberal apologists like you are what's wrong with society and I'd have you and any others strung over the white cliffs of dover given my way.

Were you ever banned as Balotelli the Brilliant or did you just decide to use a new name for this subject? A week ago you were laughed at for your crazy fascist views, but now you are lauded. It's almost Shakespearian.

Fuck you, he'd crush you at any 'skill based game'. Lock your doors and pray mate because shit just got real!

Oh, and thanks for reminding me of his last incarnation, my puny mind couldn't recall!

Were you ever banned as Balotelli the Brilliant or did you just decide to use a new name for this subject? A week ago you were laughed at for your crazy fascist views, but now you are lauded. It's almost Shakespearian.

Balotelli the Bison, Balotelli the Brilliant, Silva is the new gold, and now Captain Kompany.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Fuck you, he'd crush you at any 'skill based game'. Lock your doors and pray mate because shit just got real!

Oh, and thanks for reminding me of his last incarnation, my puny mind couldn't recall!
You should play in our Bluemoon tourny and you'll see how deluded he is. He's also a petulant child who had an absolute hissy fit (if you want to read it for entertainment, go to the Poker thread - I strongly advise that you do because it's comedy gold) with when fairly beaten by a fellow Bluemooner. In that rant he also called himself a genius. He is a long long way short of being the best player in our games (charliebigspuds is by far and away the best player) and several other players are also better players.

Skashion said:

Balotelli the Bison, Balotelli the Brilliant, Silva is the new gold, and now Captain Kompany.

TheMightyQuinn said:

You should play in our Bluemoon tourny and you'll see how deluded he is. He's also a petulant child who had an absolute hissy fit (if you want to read it for entertainment, go to the Poker thread) with when fairly beaten by a fellow Bluemooner. In that rant he also called himself a genius. He is a long long way short of being the best player in our games (charliebigspuds is by far and away the best player) and several other players are also better players.

Balotelli the Basically he's a ****.

Skashion said:

TheMightyQuinn said:

You should play in our Bluemoon tourny and you'll see how deluded he is. He's also a petulant child who had an absolute hissy fit (if you want to read it for entertainment, go to the Poker thread) with when fairly beaten by a fellow Bluemooner. In that rant he also called himself a genius. He is a long long way short of being the best player in our games (charliebigspuds is by far and away the best player) and several other players are also better players.

Last week he claimed that an estimated A level grade B is superior to a 1st class honours degree.

I genuinely think he needs help.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Last week he claimed that an estimated A level grade B is superior to a 1st class honours degree.

I genuinely think he needs help.

Here we go. I'm a charitable man:

Balotelli the Bison aka Balotelli the Brilliant aka Silva is the new gold aka Captain Kompany said:
It's fucking bullshit when i get beat by inferior players (Kyle). He hit's a fucking Queen on the river and takes me out the game when I was fucking annihlating him as was him beating my flush with A high. He's a fucking nobhead!!! It's fucking bullshit. I played every hand like a genius and then some **** lucks out and takes me out the game. It's fucking bullshit. I basically take 3 people out the game and recieve one bounty for my excellent play, again bullshit. The whole thing is fucking rigged. There is no way I shouldn't have won with how I was playing. Instead I'm out, I've lost $6.50 and some twat who can't calculate pot odds, Doesn't have a clue what implied odds are has lucked out and eliminated me, it is pure bullshit. If I play against 5 skillful palyers I would win. If I play against 5 absolute dog wank players they all make the wrong calls and eventually one will luck out and hit a hand without even realising and eliminate me. I play a game brilliantly and I'm not even in the money because some toss pot hits a lucky straight and a lucky queen. That is fucking bullshit, he had no business even playing those hands. In fact he had no business even being sat at the same table as me. He is a fucking disgrace to anyone who plays poker!!!

BlueMoonie said:
I'm here, (kyle) don't appreciate being called a **** and a twat but fair enough you aplogised, If you really want to have a heads up game, I will when I have some spare time, have a branch meeting tonight and im busy friday, perhaps thrursday we will see. As for the hands i played, I was ahead pre flop with my A - 10, hit an ace on the flop so was still ahead and then hit my flush on the river, so was ahead all hand. The Q-10 pre flop all in call I made to you when you was short stacked with 600 chips was made because I just felt like knocking you out, yeah I could have slow played it and folded on the flop but I didn't and it paid off. The only time i feel i really lucked out was the final hand in heads up when i hit a str8 on the river. To be fair tho gaz got lucky in an earlier hand where i should have knocked him out so its swings and round abouts.

Skashion said:
Here we go. I'm a charitable man:

Balotelli the Bison aka Balotelli the Brilliant aka Silva is the new gold aka Captain Kompany said:
It's fucking bullshit when i get beat by inferior players (Kyle). He hit's a fucking Queen on the river and takes me out the game when I was fucking annihlating him as was him beating my flush with A high. He's a fucking nobhead!!! It's fucking bullshit. I played every hand like a genius and then some **** lucks out and takes me out the game. It's fucking bullshit. I basically take 3 people out the game and recieve one bounty for my excellent play, again bullshit. The whole thing is fucking rigged. There is no way I shouldn't have won with how I was playing. Instead I'm out, I've lost $6.50 and some twat who can't calculate pot odds, Doesn't have a clue what implied odds are has lucked out and eliminated me, it is pure bullshit. If I play against 5 skillful palyers I would win. If I play against 5 absolute dog wank players they all make the wrong calls and eventually one will luck out and hit a hand without even realising and eliminate me. I play a game brilliantly and I'm not even in the money because some toss pot hits a lucky straight and a lucky queen. That is fucking bullshit, he had no business even playing those hands. In fact he had no business even being sat at the same table as me. He is a fucking disgrace to anyone who plays poker!!!

Wow, talk about pissing your knickers!

He's either a comic genius or in need of serious help.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Comic genius, definitely. Anyone who wants us liberal apologists swinging from the white cliffs is a comic genius.

He's not even a good BNP supporter.

No self respecting BNP supporter would want City to be captained by a black foreigner.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Comic genius, definitely. Anyone who wants us liberal apologists swinging from the white cliffs is a comic genius.

I remember when he was the Blue Nowhere and it turned out he was 18 but shagging a 14 year old. The extreme right wing amongst us might have had him swinging from the white cliffs themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.