First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He's either a comic genius or in need of serious help.
Comic genius, definitely. Anyone who wants us liberal apologists swinging from the white cliffs is a comic genius.

I remember when he was the Blue Nowhere and it turned out he was 18 but shagging a 14 year old. The extreme right wing amongst us might have had him swinging from the white cliffs themselves.

GOLD.

Balotelli the Bison aka Balotelli the Brilliant aka Silva is the new gold aka Captain Kompany said:
It's fucking bullshit when i get beat by inferior players (Kyle). He hit's a fucking Queen on the river and takes me out the game when I was fucking annihlating him as was him beating my flush with A high. He's a fucking nobhead!!! It's fucking bullshit. I played every hand like a genius and then some **** lucks out and takes me out the game. It's fucking bullshit. I basically take 3 people out the game and recieve one bounty for my excellent play, again bullshit. The whole thing is fucking rigged. There is no way I shouldn't have won with how I was playing. Instead I'm out, I've lost $6.50 and some twat who can't calculate pot odds, Doesn't have a clue what implied odds are has lucked out and eliminated me, it is pure bullshit. If I play against 5 skillful palyers I would win. If I play against 5 absolute dog wank players they all make the wrong calls and eventually one will luck out and hit a hand without even realising and eliminate me. I play a game brilliantly and I'm not even in the money because some toss pot hits a lucky straight and a lucky queen. That is fucking bullshit, he had no business even playing those hands. In fact he had no business even being sat at the same table as me. He is a fucking disgrace to anyone who plays poker!!!

Hahaha, what a fucking window licker.

I remember when he was the Blue Nowhere and it turned out he was 18 but shagging a 14 year old. The extreme right wing amongst us might have had him swinging from the white cliffs themselves.
Yep definitely him. That's his name on PokerStars. I actually give him a pass on that. I'm about consent not arbitration. One might be tempted to call him a hypocrite though.

Skashion said:
Yep definitely him. That's his name on PokerStars. I actually give him a pass on that. I'm about consent not arbitration. One might be tempted to call him a hypocrite though.

Thank God we're 'liberal' otherwise the name calling would be horrendous!

Skashion said:

I would be tempted to call him a paedo although I won't.

Balotelli the Bison aka Balotelli the Brilliant aka Silva is the new gold aka Captain Kompany wrote:
It's fucking bullshit when i get beat by inferior players (Kyle). He hit's a fucking Queen on the river and takes me out the game when I was fucking annihlating him as was him beating my flush with A high. He's a fucking nobhead!!! It's fucking bullshit. I played every hand like a genius and then some **** lucks out and takes me out the game. It's fucking bullshit. I basically take 3 people out the game and recieve one bounty for my excellent play, again bullshit. The whole thing is fucking rigged. There is no way I shouldn't have won with how I was playing. Instead I'm out, I've lost $6.50 and some twat who can't calculate pot odds, Doesn't have a clue what implied odds are has lucked out and eliminated me, it is pure bullshit. If I play against 5 skillful palyers I would win. If I play against 5 absolute dog wank players they all make the wrong calls and eventually one will luck out and hit a hand without even realising and eliminate me. I play a game brilliantly and I'm not even in the money because some toss pot hits a lucky straight and a lucky queen. That is fucking bullshit, he had no business even playing those hands. In fact he had no business even being sat at the same table as me. He is a fucking disgrace to anyone who plays poker!!!

Since when does Phil Helmuth support city?
That is now my favourite ever post on here.

Shadz69 said:
Since when does Phil Helmuth support city?
That is now my favourite ever post on here.
Phil Hellmuth at least pays attention to his hand. Apparently Kyle (BlueMoonie) was ahead from start to finish in the hand that effectively crippled him for that tourny. If you think that post was bad you should have seen what the immediate reaction was like. He was effin and blindin his little right-wing balls off. Thankfully he wasn't within earshot of a policeman or he'd have been sent down for twenty years given the severity of the swearing.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I think he's fucking brilliant to be honest!

I feel a bit like that mate. Unfortunately he went a bit far with all the ten men nonsense about going into town with a baseball bat. These bad guy characters that we love to hate should know when their audience's patience is being tested.

I feel a bit like that mate. Unfortunately he went a bit far with all the ten men nonsense about going into town with a baseball bat. These bad guy characters that we love to hate should know when their audience's patience is being tested.
I'm not surprised he went into Manchester to take on all those kids. He was probably scouting for a new lass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.