First game disappointments

1998 blue said:
Charlton 0 0 in Pearces last season. Was so bloody boring and cold

That season I went to 13 away games, lost 12 drawn 1 and the game i missed we won!

allan harper said:
1998 blue said:
Charlton 0 0 in Pearces last season. Was so bloody boring and cold

That season I went to 13 away games, lost 12 drawn 1 and the game i missed we won!

I started going again this season after a financial meltdown and took my lad, his first season card. Pleased to say he is still SC holder......

My lads first game at the age of 7 was in Keegans title winning season.

City 0....Wimbledon 4

Not a good start.

His 2nd was

City 6 Birmingham 0

Bit better

citykev28 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
It wasn't my first game but I remember City's first of the season at home at Maine rd. when Oasis came on the pitch and had a walk round the pitch and we had Frank Clarke as manager. The atmosphere, weather and expectation was fantastic before the game but as soon as the footy started it all went downhill very fast. I think it ended in a dire 0-0. Typical City!

It may well have been Portsmouth. Didn't Liam Gallagher square up to the away fans?

That game finished 2-2 and yes it was Portsmouth. It was also the home debut of the Kappa kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.