First game on Monday night

First game of the season should be like the final game. All kick offs same time, same day to kick off the season.

Am off that week but still pissed of if it us a Monday night, just not the same from a pre and post match drinking point of view

I can confirm that our game will kick off sometime between 12.45 on the Saturday, and 8pm on the Monday. Don't shoot the messenger, just wait and you'll see that I am bang on. 100% ITK

Nothing released yet but it is clearly a calculated guess based on BT and Sky choosing Chelsea and United for the Sunday. Next pick will be Saturday kick off which would be BT and that would be probably Liverpool. Then Sky will go for the Monday night for City.

Though to throw something else into the pot. Sky are offering free viewing on all channels for the whole of the first weekend. Clearly as they don't have first pick of games so makes it look good. They may throw United on a Monday night under their new pay per day scheme.

the originalkippaxman said:
Nothing released yet but it is clearly a calculated guess based on BT and Sky choosing Chelsea and United for the Sunday. Next pick will be Saturday kick off which would be BT and that would be probably Liverpool. Then Sky will go for the Monday night for City.

Though to throw something else into the pot. Sky are offering free viewing on all channels for the whole of the first weekend. Clearly as they don't have first pick of games so makes it look good. They may throw United on a Monday night under their new pay per day scheme.

Sky have got Saturdays 5:30pm game (As thats on free). I am assuming that BT have 12:45pm on the Saturday.

The Fixtures will be as follows I think

Saturday
Crystal Palace v Tottenham 15:00
Liverpool v Stoke 15:00
Norwich v Everton 15:00
Sunderland v Fulham 15:00
West Brom v Southampton 15:00
West Ham v Cardiff 15:00

Saturday 5:15
Arsenal v Aston Villa

Sunday
Swansea v Man Utd
Man City v Newcastle

Monday
Chelsea v Hull

MadchesterCity said:

Saturday

Arsenal v Aston Villa

Sunday
Swansea v Man Utd
Man City v Newcastle

Monday
Chelsea v Hull
There's usually a 12:45 PM kick off on the opening day though...

Pigeonho said:
MadchesterCity said:

Saturday

Arsenal v Aston Villa

Sunday
Swansea v Man Utd
Man City v Newcastle

Monday
Chelsea v Hull
There's usually a 12:45 PM kick off on the opening day though...

Yes I agree. I think that will be BT's game. I suspect they'll choose United

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.