First Gig

The Who at Bingley Hall, Stafford. My ears were ringing for two days afterwards. 1972 /73 i think. I used to have a great poster from the gig but my mum chucked it away when I left home to go to uni.

sinnerman said:
The Buzzcocks, with Joy Division supporting. King Georges Hall, Blackburn. Around 1979/80

Remember seeing the buzzcocks in Alexandra park moss side, steel pulse played too god knows what year that was I must have been only about 12 or 13

BlueBearBoots said:
sinnerman said:
The Buzzcocks, with Joy Division supporting. King Georges Hall, Blackburn. Around 1979/80

Remember seeing the buzzcocks in Alexandra park moss side, steel pulse played too god knows what year that was I must have been only about 12 or 13

So that would have been 1968? 67 perhaps?

*runs for cover

BlueBearBoots said:
sinnerman said:

I was there, it was the summer of 78 (my last summer in Manc)
First gig, The Clash at Belle Vue 1977 I think
Last gig, Pixies a couple of weeks ago.

chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:
sinnerman said:

So that would have been 1968? 67 perhaps?

*runs for cover

Cheeky bugger!!!! It was at least 76 :p

cooperman45 said:
The Who at Bingley Hall, Stafford. My ears were ringing for two days afterwards. 1972 /73 i think. I used to have a great poster from the gig but my mum chucked it away when I left home to go to uni.

Saw Status Quo at Bingley about 1974 and likewise are ears were cut to fooking shreds.

AC/DC, Back in black tour, early 81, Leicester De Montford Hall, I was 16 ...changed my world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.