first gigs

Saw Kiss for the first time in 2010 in Manchester, absolutely ridiculous and absolutely fantastic. Im not a huge fan of their music but i could watch that same gig over and over, it was brilliant. I only wish i was around to see them in their prime

I do genuinely like their music and have always thought that side of their game is underrated. As with many bands the earlier stuff is their best. I've seen them at some point on every visit they have made to play in the UK bar, one Download appearance (the last but one), even down to a one-off gig in Camden. Their most recent visit - to Download - was a bit disappointing because Paul's voice was shot but this seems to have been more of a temporary rather than permanent thing. I am hoping they will come back one more time because I want to make my daughters see them.

Did you go back to Belle Vue for this one?

Yes I did, I remember Pauline dancing at the side of the stage when the Buzzcocks were on : )

400-7898.jpg

I just realized that I saw Buzzcocks three times before I turned 15.

one of my fave Manc bands back in the day was The Distractions - only saw them live the once but were amazing

Genesis, Free Trade Hall, Manchester circa 1973 I would guess. Peter Gabriel in all his pomp. Flipping blew my mind back then.

did anyone see slaughter and the dogs pre-1979?
i wish i had, just a bit too young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.