first gigs

Saxon at the Apollo 1980. My brother couldn't go so I used his ticket. So I tagged along with his petunia oil smelling mates.

First: Mott The Hoople (Queen as support) age 13 @ Opera House

Second: RAK Records Package Tour, feat Suzi Quatro, The Arrows and Cozy Powell's Hammer ... Hardrock, Stre*ford (Now a B&Q)

Third: Queen @ Palace

Fourth: Tangerine Dream @ Hardrock

Fifth: The Who @ King's Hall Belle Vue

The Four Tops with my mum but on my own.....well with a gang of scallies Clash at the Appollo ....fucking brilliant !

Saw him at Bingley hall in 1978, looking back it was a shit venue but at the time he could do no wrong in my eyes.
I can imagine, never listened to a Bowie album but loved all his singles so the sound and vision tour was perfect for me

I can imagine, never listened to a Bowie album but loved all his singles so the sound and vision tour was perfect for me
Honestly you should, what I'd give to be able to listen to his albums for the very first time again......like walking up the Kippax steps seeing the pitch for the first time...or your first shag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.