First Pub and club you visited.

blue jim said:
First pub was McEnaneys in Belfast when I was 17 for a mates 18th birthday.
1863257713_3294e5cf98.jpg

First club was the Limelight in Belfast.

Looks grim as fuck.

The Witchwood Friday Jukebox, Ashton, in the early days. Saw some top bands there. Some utterly shit bands too, but never had a bad night out.

2239984.jpg

The flyer used to read 'Strictly over 18s. No Dresscode. No Drugs. No Dickheads'. 1 out of 4 wasn't bad.

Discovered Delirium Tremens Blonde beer there.

B098_DeliriumTremens_Blonde.png

8.5% and tasted like a bacon sandwich with brown sauce. You could get dangerously pissed for way under a tenner. It sadly seems to have been usurped by Jaegermeister among the new generation.

I remember that the management once had to ban 'Killing in the Name' for a few weeks, as someone got glassed or butted every time they played it.

First pub I got served in was the Red Lion in Withington, aged 15 and suited up!
First club (surprised it hasn't been mentioned) was Placement 7, aged 16. Think I was one
of the eldest in there that night!!

Right, I think I went to the garrat when I was about 17.. then onto 42s done it for ages before I turned 18.

First pub for me was the Horse & Farrier in Gatley. My mate and I had taken our respective girlfriends to see a film next door at the Tatton (last time I remember seeing a full house at the flicks). Anyway, we went in the pub and the girls were drinking vodka while we settled for Newky Brown.

First club (of a sort) was UMIST Heavy Rock Disco on Saturday nights. We were still at school the first time we went and aged 15. We didn't know what to order so my mate suggested we ask for, "the usual." Can't remember what we asked for in the end, but we ended up with a pint of Skol each!

first pub was some horrible little boozer in ancoats with my old man. first clubnite was life@bowlers in trafford park.

First pub was the `Red Beret` in W.H.P, Wythenshawe, first club was either `Ozzies` in W.H.P or `The Snooty Fox`on Princess road, too long ago to remember which was first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.