First Pub and club you visited.

First pub, The Pack Horse Inn, Failsworth.

First club, Butterflies(SP), Oldham.

I was 16 and went on the 82 bus, I remember saying to my mate after counting my money "£12 thats 10 pints and the taxi home" Student night £1 a pint back in 1992.

My mum used to work in The Royal Oak in Wythenshawe (now a Mc Donalds) used to get served when I was 16 (Strongbow,when Strongbow was strong !)Many happy nights in there watching live bands play !

Penny Black,Cheetham Hill.It's a carpark now,i think.
First club was Pinkys?,Cheetham Hill.What a hole that was.
(sure it was called Pinkys,was a long time ago,though.)

First pub, The Robin Hood, Newton Heath (RIP, what a great old local you were....fulla Blues too)
First club, The Phoenix (Ditto, RIP.....coolest rock club in town)

Top Astley Dukinfield, got served, sat down drank half of my pint then a teacher from my school bubbled me to the landlord(twat).
cant remember the first clubs name

the white swan in swinton holts house !!!! first club the well on station rd legend place ??? all in the 70,s by the way .

no one else start in the Brookfield on the A6 just out of Stockport town centre?

proper dive but with a 2 o clock licence

often a warzone, but I did shag a bird in there once, down the steps to the cellar bar that shut at 12

another long gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.