First Pub and club you visited.

vicg47 said:
first pub, not actually a pub, but the bar in granada bowl, first club, too long ago to remember name but it was the disco in belle vue, both when I was aged 16

Sunday nights around 69/70 belle vue, many a Saturday night as well

bluemike said:
First pub I got served in was the Red Lion in Withington, aged 15 and suited up!
First club (surprised it hasn't been mentioned) was Placement 7, aged 16. Think I was one
of the eldest in there that night!!

I used to go to Placemate 7 in M/C when I was 17/18, lots of bars and dance floors. Gary Davies (tosser) was the compare, later a Radio 1 DJ Flop. I went back there years later when Mike Shaft had a jazz funk/soul club going.

First pub was The Crown in New Mills also the White Hart. We could get served in there at 15, very early 70's.

First club was Offerton Palace then Quaffers and the Poco Poco, all 3 gone now.

First pub was the Letters Inn Tattenhall having lived in the village for so long mum and dad even sed to take us for meals started going in aged 16 despite being vertically challenged staff never batted an eye lid...On my 18th Dad taook me for my first legal pint in the same pub...Landlord wasn't impressed when he reailsed!

First Club Rosie O'Briens In Chester again 16 helped going with some older friends got there at 10pm left at closing (apparently)

blue_bird said:
Snidey Fridays pub and club in Northenden....

Is that place still open?

Cant remember the name of the pub, but I remember we ended up in Libertys in Sale, circa 91-92. Good times!

Manchester la la la la said:
blue_bird said:
Snidey Fridays pub and club in Northenden....

pmsl last time i went to Snideys pub I got bottled around the head.

glad that shithole has shut down now

Check again.....!

Blumers Bloomers, it shut down for a few years but re-opened on Bonfire night (or should that be Bomfire!) just gone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.