First Pub and club you visited.

bluwes said:
Knotts Castle on Oldham Rd Ancoats. Building is still there,its now an electrical wholesalers..

cant remember which club was first, it was early, 70's did a few in the city in those days.

The Knotts was my first pub mid 80s not sure why as Lived miles away , think I pulled a girl and we arranged to meet in there before going to town..

blue_bird said:
Manchester la la la la said:
pmsl last time i went to Snideys pub I got bottled around the head.

glad that shithole has shut down now

Check again.....!

Blumers Bloomers, it shut down for a few years but re-opened on Bonfire night (or should that be Bomfire!) just gone!
I heard it had shut down again!

Thunderdome - aged 13 the last 3 nights it was open. first night I blacked out after half an hour then just stood on cabbage row for the rest of the night in awe. had an acid the next two nights but still stood like a statue, i hadnt learn to dance, the last night everybody was crying for one more tune...life was never the same again.

Bluebird1 said:
Trigger said:
must admit i went in the Bluerooms also, down that side alley!

That's the one! Did you go to Sands in Stretford too?

Oh yes! with that bloody big palm tree in the middle.

Once saw a bouncer kick sh*t out of Paul MaGrath in there, he could not play for scum next day because he had a bad back!

The White Lion in Withington , but b4 it was called that , can anyone help me out??? about 1982

Tiffany's in Manchester , it was full of palm trees , that's all I can remember

First pub - The Commercial on Manchester Road, Droylsden.
I was 15 and selected to go to the bar first coz I was the biggest out of the 4 of us.

First club - Shades in Stalybridge.
Walked home to Droylsden many a time from there after spending up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.