First Signing Announcement Imminent

Anyone could say that "the first signing is imminent within the next 7 days" as chances are we will sign someone soon so it's no big fucking surprise is it? I don't know why i do this to myself (come on the transfer forum during the summer) because it's just full of shit! [no offfence to the OP, it's just a general sweep]

M24-CRC said:
talkativesprout said:
M24-CRC said:
Was told via a very reliable source at the weekend that we should be announcing our first major signing in next 7 days.
Loose ends should be tied up this week

I wouldn't have normally shared this info, especially to protect the source it came from, but with the rags and scousers signing overated english players yesterday I thought i would cheer you all up.

What happened ? its more than 7 days since you posted this

Lets just say that the 'loose ends' could not be tied.......simple as that.......although they are still attempting to try.

And for all those who have slagged me off.........very brave of you, water off a ducks back......people who know me on here know that i dont spout bollocks.

Brilliant comeback.

The old "things change" routine. Never disappoints.

Oh, but if there was a chance of things changing, why not state that upfront rather than claiming it was done and dusted.

Just a thought.

One last thing... if the deal cannot be tied up, then no harm in saying who it would have been, is there?

I hear from a very good source that there may be an announcement regarding some signings at some point very soonish.

perhaps

Soulboy said:
M24-CRC said:
talkativesprout said:
What happened ? its more than 7 days since you posted this

Lets just say that the 'loose ends' could not be tied.......simple as that.......although they are still attempting to try.

And for all those who have slagged me off.........very brave of you, water off a ducks back......people who know me on here know that i dont spout bollocks.

Brilliant comeback.

Oh, but if there was a chance of things changing, why not state that upfront rather than claiming it was done and dusted.

Just a thought.

One last thing... if the deal cannot be tied up, then no harm in saying who it would have been, is there?

I never said it was done and dusted......read the OP again

M24-CRC said:
Soulboy said:
M24-CRC said:

Brilliant comeback.

Just a thought.

But you can now name the player though, can't you?

Soulboy said:
M24-CRC said:
Soulboy said:
Brilliant comeback.

Just a thought.

But you can now name the player though, can't you?

no........if you read through and actually understand what i posted you will see that I was never actually told directly the players name......only given clues etc which lead me to believe the player was currently playing in madrid.
And as I said earlier the loose ends are still being attempted to be tied.
Thats all i actually know so if thats not good enough for you then please accept my most humble apologies for sharing this info and ruining your enjoyment of bluemoan.

first signing is on its way guys im ITK this player i can not tell u the name as it is not worth my job, but he will be here b4 the start of the season and he has 2 arms and 2 legs.

dannyboiblue said:
first signing is on its way guys im ITK this player i can not tell u the name as it is not worth my job, but he will be here b4 the start of the season and he has 2 arms and 2 legs.

Does he track back? ;)

Ban him Cheesy with your 'Banstick'!

2009-05-26_223513_ForumBanStick.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.