First Trip to Etihad!

Hello to all!

I wanted to join this Forum because I'm planning a trip to Manchester for my first game at Etihad this upcoming season and wanted a very authentic and genuine experience.

My goal is to meet people here who can direct me and advise what places I should visit on my trip for the real Manchester City experience. Fan clubs, pubs, gift shops etc. What are the best sections to sit in? Pretty much all things City.

I've never purchased tickets to a game outside of the US, so if there is anything I need to look out for I'd appreciate the heads up. I know in England many like to make fun of Americans for being "fake soccer" fans, but I love football and more importantly I love Man City.

I look forward to maybe even meeting a few of you and having a beer when I'm in town. Take care everyone, and thanks in advance for any help with this.
Just out of interest, what would you call these in the states.

1687351520093.png

This is my biggest concern as I've heard tickets are hard to come by, especially together. The others can find theirs to be honest, as long as I can get two together that would suffice. I am targeting September 23rd's home game against Nottm Forest. Is that too soon you think? Should I be looking for games later in the year to give myself better options?
Dont bank on the game being on the advertised date. It will be moved for tv so allow your self some leeway and presume the game could be on the fri-sat-sun-mon around the date advertised

If you want to run into anyone from Bluemoon, I’d suggest you visit Stockport as that’s where every single one of us is from apparently ;)

If you like reading football history about City, I’d suggest reading anything Gary James has written

Ps the kicking a red bastard in the balls is a real thing. Time to lose your virginity lad
Haha, unbelievable LOL

No problemo. Have a nice trip.
Enjoy it.

Ps. I almost forgot this, To cater for our American audience we even built a macdonalds next to the ground for u!
Don't mock our portion sizes though! :-)
LMAO I haven't eaten Mcdonalds in years. I'll do just fine with some good Manchester grub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.