Fish And Chips

And thirds… I’ve only managed two pieces of fish

On the first cruise we ever did (Princess) on the gala night an American had 14 portions of lobster… After 10 he was too embarrassed to ask for them so his wife was ordering them for him..

I had no words
Hook line and vinegar

I've said this before, but controversial take:

All chippies are basically the same. The difference between a "good" and "bad" chippy is very little.

The same goes for Chinese takeaways.

They all get their produce from the same shite cash and carries.
I'll have to disagree there's a big difference between a good chippy and a bad one.

Craved chippy chips all day after seeing this thread this afternoon, but didnt have any because Im not a fat lazy greedy **** and made a meal of decent grub for probably 80% cheaper, and (slightly) less farting

Craved chippy chips all day after seeing this thread this afternoon, but didnt have any because Im not a fat lazy greedy **** and made a meal of decent grub for probably 80% cheaper, and (slightly) less farting
Carry on being a skinny healthy boring food eating **** then, I don't mind you being, Wally ; )

Fair enough, as long as you're healthy and happy is what matters most.

I don't think red meat is to blame in particular. It's the hormones injected into animals that is the main culprit. Old folks used to eat nothing but organic food and the cancer rates were much lower then long before the introduction of fast food and processed food full of nasty junk that our bodies struggle to digest and cope with.

I got very lazy during lockdown and used Just Eat a lot. If being a veggie keeps me on the straight and narrow then so be it.

I always found chicken wings or lamb chops a nightmare because I didn’t want what I ate to look like a living thing. Cheese salad baguettes were my usual lunch etc.

I've said this before, but controversial take:

All chippies are basically the same. The difference between a "good" and "bad" chippy is very little.

The same goes for Chinese takeaways.

They all get their produce from the same shite cash and carries.
Total nonsense
Anyway don’t go to a chippy in Scotland.
With your name they’d probably try to deep fry you…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.