Fish And Chips

Its got to be said they are pretty good + you can go back and get seconds
And thirds… I’ve only managed two pieces of fish

On the first cruise we ever did (Princess) on the gala night an American had 14 portions of lobster… After 10 he was too embarrassed to ask for them so his wife was ordering them for him..

I had no words

yes indeed, the newsagents was known as "Geds'" in my time, his missus was a right dragon. I remember the continental shop too, was very exotic in those times
I bet you remember mad Molly as well. She used to walk round pretending to be a police woman. Got me arrested one night for telling lies about me. Utter fruitcake she was.

I shouldn't really explain how chips are made.

chips-fires.gif

Least you had the joys of that lovely seaside resort to cheer you up. Llandudno even the oldies get bored to death.
I like it. Love walking across the Orme and prefer the west beach to the main one. It's not a place I'd go with the lads, but with my daughter it's a nice day out.

I bet you remember mad Molly as well. She used to walk round pretending to be a police woman. Got me arrested one night for telling lies about me. Utter fruitcake she was.
haha noooo that doesn't ring any bells. There were plenty of nutters around though

Be careful being veggie though because meat and fish provide certain vitamins and trace elements(and high protein) that none meat and fish food doesn't contain. I had a nate who was total vegan for over 30 years. Bumped into him in a pub a couple of years ago and I hadn't met him in almost 30 years. We got chatting and I asmed if he's still a strict vegan. To my surprise he said he turned pescatarian several years back because he felt he wasn't eating enough protein as his skin had turned pale and salow. He looked healthier than when I saw him years ago tbh.

I went through my diet with professionals when I had my bowel put back together and they said vegetarian was fine. I’ve lost weight and feel stronger than I have for years.

I’ll never touch red meat again. Bowel cancer claimed my dad and grandad so it’s genetic. I enjoy being a vegetarian.

I went through my diet with professionals when I had my bowel put back together and they said vegetarian was fine. I’ve lost weight and feel stronger than I have for years.

I’ll never touch red meat again. Bowel cancer claimed my dad and grandad so it’s genetic. I enjoy being a vegetarian.
Fair enough, as long as you're healthy and happy is what matters most.

I don't think red meat is to blame in particular. It's the hormones injected into animals that is the main culprit. Old folks used to eat nothing but organic food and the cancer rates were much lower then long before the introduction of fast food and processed food full of nasty junk that our bodies struggle to digest and cope with.

I've said this before, but controversial take:

All chippies are basically the same. The difference between a "good" and "bad" chippy is very little.

The same goes for Chinese takeaways.

They all get their produce from the same shite cash and carries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.