Five years ago today | City 2 Liverpool 1

This was one great game and for my money the best match of the decade. I've seen better displays but never such a high quality, hard fought contest and we won it deservedly. Before the match we were 7 points behind, I think, and the feeling was that anything but a City win would hand the title to Liverpool. The rest of the season showed how true that was! But City were superb! Even without Walker, Gundogan and KdB!! I don't know what my heart rate was at the final whistle but I didn't stop dancing around (the elephant tango?) for ages and for weeks afterwards I watched the highlights every day. What the players felt like god only knows but I think I'm right in saying that we only lost one League match and won all the others until the title was sealed. Marvellous! Unbelievable! Typical City?
Sad bastard :)
But the same here. I've got the full game on the sky box and still watch it regularly when in need of a City fix.

From the first gulp of beer in town you could sense it was going to be different, two absolute quality teams , atmosphere in the ground was unbelievable.

Why dont they post that on RAWK, eliciting a perma-ban
I remember there were a few posts about it on RAWK at the time (I was sad enough to look).

The vast majority on there are your typical glory hunters who live overseas. The odd match-going fan who did post about how good the atmosphere was got shot down by people who watched it on the tele and disagreed vehemently. :')

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.