Fixer

sweynforkbeard said:
ban-mcfc said:
if you see him at a game don't go after him for 2 reasons...

1. it might not be him, so some poor innocent bloke doesn't deserve it.

2. if it is him then he obviously has issues and attacking verbally or psychically won't help.

Like if we have a seance about him?

no need, i reckon he's on here still under another username.

probably even posted on this thread O_o

ban-mcfc said:
sweynforkbeard said:
ban-mcfc said:
if you see him at a game don't go after him for 2 reasons...

1. it might not be him, so some poor innocent bloke doesn't deserve it.

2. if it is him then he obviously has issues and attacking verbally or psychically won't help.

Like if we have a seance about him?

Ouija think he is?

greasedupdeafguy said:
sweynforkbeard said:
ban-mcfc said:

Ouija think he is?
you

The only things I have ever fixed are a rickety armchair caused by Great Aunt Philomena sitting down too heavily after a few too many sweet sherries last New Year and the final of the Goostrey Village Fair Flans and Pastries Section due to Mrs Trevarrick's comments regarding my triumphant choux delights in 1962.

Sweyn is also a compulsive nonesenser! Yes nonsenser!

Take for example his post on this very thread -
....Goostrey Village Fair Flans and Pastries Section due to Mrs Trevarrick's comments regarding my triumphant choux delights in 1962

The Goostrey Village Fair has been held on the first Sunday of May since 1960 - moved from the second Sunday in July as it clashed with the World Series Annual Guinea Pig and Cavies Show held in Bacup.

At the time the quality of Sweyns buns was called into question she was still Miss Cadwalader, and not as Sweyn claims, Mrs Trevarrick.

Miss Cadwalader did not marry Mr Trevarrick until the June of 1962 - a month after the aforementioned fair!

So Mr Forkbeard, what have you got to say about that you pathological liar? Eh?

Unless of course you simply got the year wrong in which case I apologise.

Or maybe I did and she got married in 1961 - can anyone confirm the year - should't be too hard - there's only one or two weddings a year in that parish and this was memorable as the bride should not, allegedly, have worn white if you know what I mean;-) The Entwistle-Cholmondelys gardners son I heard. He was a nice lad though, broad shoulders with a twinkle in his eye. How she must have felt cradled in those big strong arms, his fingers running through her hair, his soft lips pressing aginst hers and his............. anyway.

daveduke67 said:

....Goostrey Village Fair Flans and Pastries Section due to Mrs Trevarrick's comments regarding my triumphant choux delights in 1962

The Goostrey Village Fair has been held on the first Sunday of May since 1960 - moved from the second Sunday in July as it clashed with the World Series Annual Guinea Pig and Cavies Show held in Bacup.

At the time the quality of Sweyns buns was called into question she was still Miss Cadwalader, and not as Sweyn claims, Mrs Trevarrick.

Miss Cadwalader did not marry Mr Trevarrick until the June of 1962 - a month after the aforementioned fair!

Or maybe I did and she got married in 1961 - can anyone confirm the year - should't be too hard - there's only one or two weddings a year in that parish and this was memorable as the bride should not, allegedly, have worn white if you know what I mean;-) The Entwistle-Cholmondelys gardners son I heard. He was a nice lad though, broad shoulders with a twinkle in his eye. How she must have felt cradled in those big strong arms, his fingers running through her hair, his soft lips pressing aginst hers and his............. anyway.

Admittedly it could have been 1862. However, I have never read such pernicious filth, is it for sale?

sweynforkbeard said:
daveduke67 said:

Admittedly it could have been 1862. However, I have never read such pernicious filth, is it for sale?

I could rustle up a quick short story if you made it worth my while. Can you be discrete? Discrete in a friendsof Louis Walsh sort of way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.