Fixer

Ticket For Schalke said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
mr t said:
So do you actually know who he is then?
I'm intrigued ?

Looks like a chinese nigel de jong wear a multi coloured adidas jacket.

I hope there isn't another chinese NDJ lookalike with a multi coloured adidas jacket - poor guy ;-) (as if)

I heard he has goatee beard and goes in the South Stand level 2 with his two lady carers - if you see him give him a load of verbal abuse. He may be sat near Ric.

stony said:
mackenzie said:
stony said:
He'll never outdo Oldham Blue and Gina.
That was a pisstake extrodinaire!!

The best bit was the merry widow flirting with other posters and giving out ITK info on David Villa while her poor dead imaginary husband wasn't even cold in his imaginary grave.

LOL I remember it well, the funny thing was it so bloody obvious.

I know people like to think the best of people and would not even dream that there are people ill (yes ill) enough to make up stories about death and tragedy, but it's a sad fact of life, you don't need a sanity test to join a forum, I am sure we are not the only ones to be hit with this, some people crave this type of attention.

On a similar topic, remember the woman who claimed to be a 9/11 survivor, and it turned out she was no where near when it happened, it took ages to suss her out

Wheelsy said:
Not one of Bluemoon's finest moments.

I dunno Wheelsy mate. I reckon the opposite is true. Not being arse-kissy here but the mods were outstanding that night and the rest of us all showed that football chat and daft petty disputes all come to an end when such a thing happens (whether it did or not) and we come together as blues.

Lucky Toma said:
Wheelsy said:

I dunno Wheelsy mate. I reckon the opposite is true. Not being arse-kissy here but the mods were outstanding that night and the rest of us all showed that football chat and daft petty disputes all come to an end when such a thing happens (whether it did or not) and we come together as blues.

i agree, de niro should be proud of himself and anyone else off here who offered the lad help.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:59 pm --<br /><br />
Lucky Toma said:
Wheelsy said:

i agree, de niro should be proud of himself and anyone else off here who offered the lad help.

Lucky Toma said:
Wheelsy said:

Spot on pal. There was loads of people from lots of different fan sites showing that in adversity we will put differences aside and come together.

mackenzie said:
stony said:
How about Mainemen falling madly in love with azul,azul and tearing into people who had a go at her, then finding out it was a bloke,no wonder he changed his username and went nuts.
ps.the dregs of the rags are all over this thread.

ok i missed the origional thread will somebody PM me with what this guy was saying im intruiged

and i can't spell

I used to get on well with Fixer on here, remember well the evening in question and de niro offering (if not setting off...) to go and help him out.

Wasn't long before it all started getting fishy, real shame.

bluemanc said:
mackenzie said:
stony said:
How about Mainemen falling madly in love with azul,azul and tearing into people who had a go at her, then finding out it was a bloke,no wonder he changed his username and went nuts.
ps.the dregs of the rags are all over this thread.

Link?

I remember it well, I also remember having a look on redcafe as it was just after the derby and they was calling shite as here hadn't been anything in the news of such a tragedy.
Then coming on here and seeing a few posts saying pretty much the same thing.. Weird one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.