Fixer

ifiwasarichfan said:
Virtually 24 hours earlier on Bluemoon we had a thread "Anybody up all night". This was initially a chat amongst us about not being able to sleep due to the excitement of it being the eve of Derby Day and then it changed due to a horrible event.

Previously that evening "Birchwood Ginger Ste" had lost his Best mate who had collapsed and died in his arms during a normal 5 a side kick around, this Lad had only just got married and presuming he is the same age as my former work collegue Birchwood GS could only have been mid thirties.

I cant swear to it blind; but I am sure Fixer claimed to know the Guy and posted in this thread.

Seeds of an idea perhaps ?

I am glad the Mods are letting us finally discuss this - because only through discussion can it finally be put to bed.

The thread is in the mods 'cellar' - on there is a post saying someone played poker with fixers wife a few days before. That poster will know for sure I'd guess.

That poster could come forward or a mod could try and contact him - can't see either of those things happening though. Alternatively of course fixer comes forward and tells us himself.

I can see this being a mystery forever.

stony said:
mackenzie said:
stony said:
He'll never outdo Oldham Blue and Gina.
That was a pisstake extrodinaire!!

The best bit was the merry widow flirting with other posters and giving out ITK info on David Villa while her poor dead imaginary husband wasn't even cold in his imaginary grave.
Oh yes. And the Lowry Hotel or something.

Blue Mist said:
Call me boring but I have never posted on a deleted thread before so I thought I'd have a go.

Ok mods over to you.

Oh just great, I finally post on a thread that everyone says will be deleted only for DeNiro to give it the ok, thanks guys, so I am still on a duck. bastards.

de niro said:
LongsightM13 said:
Wasn't there a story doing the rounds at one time that he was a mod on one of the rag forums? I think he might even have claimed as much himself?
He also posted his picture in the 'who are ya?' thread. Was that genuine?
A very peculiar episode all round.
He deserved sympathy because he either suffered a terrible tragedy, or else he has serious mental health/emotional issues to make something like that up.

summed up perfectly.

whatever happend that night, if anything, i feel for that poster, be he a rag or a blue.

Agree completely.

I hope wherever he is now and whatever he's doing, he is in a better place mentally than he was.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Seen him go in entrance k the other night with a young lad with glasses.
So do you actually know who he is then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.