Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

If we are away first and last again like last season, them it’s a joke,

Expecting another long away trip on January the 2nd and on the last day of the season.

Probably Norwich away first game.

By the way. 14 PL win in a row. Only another 5 wins to beat our record.

3 home games out of the first 5 games would help us.

We thought we were gonna win league after that start!! in reality rags bossed us that day but fuck em!! Made it all the sweeter ;)
The season before we hadn’t scored since NewYear’s day and I missed the game because we were skiing.
I hadn’t seen us score from mid December right through to the next season and we missed the first three as we were away.
So in total it was nine months I went without seeing a goal.

We will be home on the last day of the season. I sense it.

We will celebrate another title and give the boys a rapturous send off before we go to Wembley to retain the FA Cup and head to Istanbul to win the CL.

Another treble. Dont see us winning the Carabou Cup this year.

Just seen Sky and BT won’t have any live games on TV Boxing Day, Amazon will be screening all 10 games (probably split over three days). One of the joys of Christmas is going to the game on Boxing Day, hopefully we are at home instead of two long trips and an evening game on the 3rd January when most fans have gone back in work.

Random fixtures my arse. Sky / BT will ask for a weekend where coincidentally the two of the Manchester, North London, Merseyside derbies are played if not all three, City to be away first and last game of the season and Norwich away over Xmas with limited transport. They will then cause havoc with the fixtures by changing Newcastle away at Bournemouth to a Monday night, Newcastle away to Norwich on a Friday night and moving our games to give us the least amount of recovery time before CL games and we will all roll over and have our tummies tickled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.