Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Capacity was just short of 47k then not 55k. Also summer holidays for a lot of people and not sure if we had a ticket exchange then

Load of fans gave up their season tickets in 2007. Ticket exchange made no difference as they already count as sold.

We will get a promoted clun as will the scouser and rags.

Ours will be away and one of tge first 2 fames so I reckon it will be Arsenal home firat and villa away second game rags will get Sheff U away first game and scousers will get norwich home

Did you have a bad hangover this morning mate?

I am not sure about the KO time for that particular United game,but I know we had an 11am KO game against Everton around that time. I am pretty sure Everton won that game,IIRC Tim Cahill scored a header right in front of us in The North Stand.
Mind you,Everton beat us on a lot of occasions back in those days.
We won the Everton game 2-0 Danny Mills scored a screamer, Cahill had a header ruled offside.

It was the third game in iirc.
West Ham away, won 2-0
Derby at home, won 1-0
Scum at home, won 1-0

Was on holiday in the states, caught the first game live, watched the goal on YouTube for the second and followed the derby via bbc text
We thought we were gonna win league after that start!! in reality rags bossed us that day but fuck em!! Made it all the sweeter ;)

Pointless looking at these really imo. As there will be dozens of changes as usual to mainly accommodate the bloody TV companies to the detriment of the match going fans. Grrrrr

Agree 100%, so next date to lookout for is when will the first group of TV dates come out.

Don't mind being away last game of the season. Last two seasons Soton and Brighton away. Booked Travelodge 9 months in front and travel 3 months ahead. It's the only fixture that isn't changed. Cheap as Chips. ;-)

Capacity was just short of 47k then not 55k. Also summer holidays for a lot of people and not sure if we had a ticket exchange then

I know, was just teasing.

I remember carnival atmosphere on way home to Stockport, seemed like every pub was rammed with blues and spilling onto the sunny streets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.