Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

First 11 games:

West Ham (A)
Tottenham (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Brighton (H)
Norwich (A)
Watford (H)
Everton (A)
Wolves (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Southampton (H)

Last 6 games:

Southampton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Brighton (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Watford (A)
Norwich (H)

I think you always want to get off to a fast start and you want a favourable run-in.

We play a 'big 6' team once in the first 11 games and it's at home, and we don't play any of them in the last 6 games.

Don't think we could have asked for much better than that.

Id be really really surprised if we dont lead the league before our first Liverpool game in November.West Ham is a good opponent in the first game and then we should be quite ready for Tottenham in our first home game.

Its definitely on the cards. Apparently Inverness and St Andrews too staying with his relatives
Inverness is a bit of a schlep pal, I’ve never been but it’s off the beaten track, St Andrews (again not been) looks good especially if you play golf and it’s picturesque on the telly when the golf is broadcast from there.

Why are we playing Wolves twice in the first round of fixtures (first 19 games) and then don't play Sheffield United till the next half of the season, and obviously play them twice in the second half of the season?

That is unusual although Sheffield is the game after the 2nd Wolves game.

Inverness is a bit of a schlep pal, I’ve never been but it’s off the beaten track, St Andrews (again not been) looks good especially if you play golf and it’s picturesque on the telly when the golf is broadcast from there.
It's free accommodation. I'm sure there will be pubs. I'm happy.
Btw I had to Google what schlep was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.