Fixtures 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough 1st game we always struggle against wolves it seems

Hopefuly we can do lot better in protecting our lead in the Wolves game and their is major improvement from the match officials and VAR

Never been as disinterested in the new fixtures , used to look at them with the thoughts of attending games and meeting up with mates at the match but sitting at home on my arse listening to Spit dissect our perfromances has zero appeal.
It will be the same old shite , our £300m defence is shite we are missing Vinnie/Merlin , and any credit given will be besmirched , i wont be buying Sky or BT Sport because i dont like the way they pander to the 'istree clubs , will find a highly illegal stream hopefully in a language i cannot comprehend and settle down with a glass or two reminiscing about the good old days when i could fight my way down the Mancunuan Way , freeze my bollocks off on a February evening with a warm cup of Bovril , shouting FFS Mahrez.

I normally pick out the derby dates, boxing day and easter, plus potential decent aways, but as no one k ows if away fans are allowed at some point this year and if we will even be in a ground for every match or random ones in a ballot or such I have glanced rather than planned my season.

So four of our first six games are away from home, who'd have thunk it?

And then just for good measure, tack Liverpool at home on to the end of it?

Not even trying to hide it.

Good run-in though.
Rather get the away games out of the way mate

So do you REALLY think it’s coincidence that the dippers get their 4 toughest home games when there’s more likely to be crowds in? At least I predicted it would happen, so as conspiracy theories go that must have been a fucking coincidence too. As is the VAR decisions the dippers got in the first half of last season. As is the continuing VAR decisions that go against us in Europe. All fucking coincidences and conspiracy theories, and the football authorities are completely devoid of corruption. I suppose you think Platini and Platter were innocent, and the media are fair and balanced too
If your gonna think like that mate there is really no point in even watching the season. Your head will explode with all the conspiracy .

If your gonna think like that mate there is really no point in even watching the season. Your head will explode with all the conspiracy .
Yeah sorry you’re right, there’s no corruption in Fifa, none in uefa, none in the Premier league, none in pigmol, it’s all completely fair

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.