Fixtures 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big question now is when do TV make changes to these and we will get the actual dates and times?

Bigger question is what about the games TV doesn't pick for us, and we're not allowed in the stadium yet so how would we watch them (no dodgy streams off foreign tvs, need a better proper way to be sorted by club/PL).

Big question now is when do TV make changes to these and we will get the actual dates and times?

Bigger question is what about the games TV doesn't pick for us, and we're not allowed in the stadium yet so how would we watch them (no dodgy streams off foreign tvs, need a better proper way to be sorted by club/PL).
I think I read an article in the week where clubs had hoped to stream off their own websites, but that got knocked back partly by pressure of the broadcasters. I think concessions should be made to season ticket holders but otherwise I don't think there will be a "legal" way of watching them.

The 3pm broadcast blackout will return anyway because non league sides are returning with crowds (below 6th tier I think initially).

"Premier League sides will enter the competition in Round Two or Round Three if they are competing in European competition in season 2020/21."

From the EFL website. Semi finals are only one legged this year.

Round 3 - 22/23 September
Round 4 - 29/30 September
Round 5 - 22/23 December
Semi Final - 5/6 January
Final - 28th February
Yes, the bit in italics is just their normal playing conditions. Given the widespread discussions about playing youth squads or not at all, I am surprised that nothing has been said specifically about next season. I remember Pep moaning about not being able to defend our trophy. They have moved dates out of October as they clashed with euro comps.
Prem clubs held a meeting about next years fixtures, but made no statement. Could there be some shenanegans going on?

I see Amazon have released some of their games, any idea when the rest will? Not that it affects travel but still nice to know

They haven't yet released any times either, it's just the two gameweeks they get they get to show all 10 ... so actual times/days would be released when TV Fixtures come out month by month ... PL hasn't yet published those dates. Normally they used to do it within the week or fixtures coming out ... but that used to happen in June (dates for when TV fixtures each block or month/two months would be out).

Yes, the bit in italics is just their normal playing conditions. Given the widespread discussions about playing youth squads or not at all, I am surprised that nothing has been said specifically about next season. I remember Pep moaning about not being able to defend our trophy. They have moved dates out of October as they clashed with euro comps.
Prem clubs held a meeting about next years fixtures, but made no statement. Could there be some shenanegans going on?
No. Everyone is playing in it. Only change is one legged semi finals.

My youngest son turns 30 in December and I turn 65. Thoughts on how soon everyone thinks that we will be able to attend matches in person and if the PL has any plans for reduced capacity for the coming season. Reducing capacity seems like it will be an enormous hassle to come by tickets here in the States. Suggestions?

6th feb to 6th march could be tricky
6th feb dippers A
13th feb spuds H
20th feb arse A
27th feb wet spam H
6th march rags H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.