Fixtures 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sorry you’re right, there’s no corruption in Fifa, none in uefa, none in the Premier league, none in pigmol, it’s all completely fair
So, as a thought excersis, what would a 'fair' fixtures list look like to you? And if you could write City's, what would that look like?

It would be fairer if it was delayed until at least some support was allowed in the grounds.
Same for everyone mate . They are all in the sane boat . Last two seasons a lot of dubious decisions went Liverpool’s way but we were still shit and didn’t deserve to win the title last season . This season now they have won the league it will be a level playing field . I’d more worried about our neibours tbh has there luck as been rising

Yeah sorry you’re right, there’s no corruption in Fifa, none in uefa, none in the Premier league, none in pigmol, it’s all completely fair
Don't be silly, you just can't unfairly blame them. That goal Peter Crouch carried over the line at Stoke was decided by the rugby union authorities at Twickers.

Same for everyone mate . They are all in the sane boat . Last two seasons a lot of dubious decisions went Liverpool’s way but we were still shit and didn’t deserve to win the title last season . This season now they have won the league it will be a level playing field . I’d more worried about our neibours tbh has there luck as been rising
You really believe a smaller club losing out on gate money leaves them on a level playing field with the bigger clubs? It's not just about us and the dippers.

What I noticed last season was how many times a team would play City then play Liverpool the following game but never the other way round.
I can't be bothered to check but I wonder if it's the same again this season

Looking at the fixtures is depressing, makes me feel like a losing contestant on Bullseye. "Let's see what you could have won"

Any ideas on what this “postponed” first fixture means ... are we playing it midweek a few days after the first weekend so is still our first fixture or is it going to hang on for a free mid week later in the season (don’t see any free one till like January in calendar) so we’d basically be one less game played all this while?

Any ideas on what this “postponed” first fixture means ... are we playing it midweek a few days after the first weekend so is still our first fixture or is it going to hang on for a free mid week later in the season (don’t see any free one till like January in calendar) so we’d basically be one less game played all this while?
or in December,if city and villa out from carling cup.

What I noticed last season was how many times a team would play City then play Liverpool the following game but never the other way round.
I can't be bothered to check but I wonder if it's the same again this season

as far as I can tell from the release.

West Ham
City (H) - 24 Oct
Liverpool (A) - 31 Oct

Sheff Utd
Liverpool (A) - 24 Oct
City (H) - 31 Oct

Newcastle
City (A) - 26 Dec
Liverpool (H) - 28 Dec

Fulham
Liverpool (A) - 6 Mar
City (H) - 13 Mar

Leeds
City (A) - 10 Apr
Liverpool (H) - 17 Apr

Aston Villa
Liverpool (A) - 10 Apr
City (H) - 17 Apr

So 6 in total. 3 times first each, Liverpool have home games each time they play first, but only 1 out of 3 if they play second. We have home games 2 out of 3 times we play first, but are away each time we play 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.