Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Have they announced round dates yet? Up until this morning FA hadn’t, so I have put in tentative ones for now.
Not officially by FA but this is on the Leeds website with same dates given by Sours

Attachments

• 6FE612D7-5BB4-4F5C-8D40-B3CC3FDEF9EF.png
    6FE612D7-5BB4-4F5C-8D40-B3CC3FDEF9EF.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 80
This has just come in (still not official yet) … will update calendar tomorrow morning now …

This means the Norwich game will almost certainly* be on Sunday 22nd Aug which is literally the only day in August I have have something on I cant get out of. Nearly 18 months without being able to go to home game & it falls then, FFS!

*Outside chance of the Monday night but I'm not that lucky, ha ha!

This has just come in (still not official yet) … will update calendar tomorrow morning now …

Brilliant calendar. Just need to change FACup 5th round from 12 Feb to 2 March

Have they announced round dates yet? Up until this morning FA hadn’t, so I have put in tentative ones for now.

Not officially by FA but this is on the Leeds website with same dates given by Sours

Makes sense the FA Cup weekends are pushed on as well to accommodate that extra international break in January. Have updated the calendar now with new FA Cup dates and the new Barca date as well. These are all tentative though and we already know all this will change starting with the TV picks on Monday.

@daveyboybluemoon That Norwich game could very well be Monday if Thu we have agreed to Barca, surely club would know by know. I think we could be Friday night first up for Spurs away to kick off the season or else Monday Night so Sky can review the whole first gameweek and then have the Champions kicking off as well ... I think that Barca on Thu suggestions only add to us starting on MNF. Not sure then if we'd be on two MNFs in a row so could be Spurs Mon - Barca Thu and Norwich Sun ... Anyway, we'd know for sure on this coming Monday, 21st June. Next update possibly then ...

Interesting 'random' round of opening fixtures.

Depending on where Harry Kane goes, he either gets to play against us three times in the league, or if the heat turns up around a transfer to city, he can step out of the fixture and sign for us afterwards, meaning spuds won't have to face him until much later. By which time he'll be nursing an ankle injury presumably.

A bit pissed off with an international break in January. Are FIFA and UEFA trying their hardest to wear players out. And isn't the World Cup in December so somehow we have to get the 2022/23 season sorted around that as well. Looks like Eriksson's collapse could be repeated by a few other big time players.

Last edited:
A bit pissed off with an international break in January. Are FIFA and UEFA trying their hardest to wear players out. And isn't the World Cup in December so somehow we have to get the 2022/23 season sorted around that as well. Looks like Eriksson's collapse could be repeated by a few other big time players.

That is to fit in the mid season World Cup end of next year I suppose ... Next season would start a week or two before usual and end a week or two later as well. As they need those 2-3 weeks out in the middle in November/December. I suppose that'd throw off usual International Breaks during next season as well (the November one definitely and not sure of the October one either - they may add one in August?) ... who knows.

That is to fit in the mid season World Cup end of next year I suppose ... Next season would start a week or two before usual and end a week or two later as well. As they need those 2-3 weeks out in the middle in November/December. I suppose that'd throw off usual International Breaks during next season as well (the November one definitely and not sure of the October one either - they may add one in August?) ... who knows.
It'll be more than 3 weeks. The tournament itself is 4 weeks long and each country will want a fortnight beforehand & I imagine a week after as well. Minimum of 7 weeks slap bang in the middle of the season.

It'll be more than 3 weeks. The tournament itself is 4 weeks long and each country will want a fortnight beforehand & I imagine a week after as well. Minimum of 7 weeks slap bang in the middle of the season.

Found these (tentative/proposed dates) ...

1624007243271.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.