Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

I thought this thread was set up a sticky at the top @MAG ? Anyway, just visiting to finding out when the CL group stage draw is.

I thought this thread was set up a sticky at the top @MAG ? Anyway, just visiting to finding out when the CL group stage draw is.

I have stuck it again (for now), not sure who removed it.
If it was @Ric and he un-sticks it again, then we'll leave it hovering down below.

But every time there's an update and I change the calendar, you'll know in the title and I'll stick it for a day or two when any significant changes are there.

Next would be the CL draw and when all CL group games are confirmed, a day or two before that would be the Carabao Cup R3 draw, and then next after that would be the November's TV picks (which are currently slotted for 16th Sept)

I have stuck it again (for now), not sure who removed it.
If it was @Ric and he un-sticks it again, then we'll leave it hovering down below.

But every time there's an update and I change the calendar, you'll know in the title and I'll stick it for a day or two when any significant changes are there.

Next would be the CL draw and when all CL group games are confirmed, a day or two before that would be the Carabao Cup R3 draw, and then next after that would be the November's TV picks (which are currently slotted for 16th Sept)
Thanks pal - it’s just really handy and convenient stuck at the top!

Thanks pal - it’s just really handy and convenient stuck at the top!

Cheers mate, I had an idea from your last message and have now added all the PL TV Pick dates as well :) So there is absolutely everything you need to know in there at one glance now!

And if anyone can think of anything else that can go in, do let me know and I'll see what I can do, lol

Is the Southampton game on 18/09 set for 15:00? There are games around it that are moved for

If you call City, it's the standard "no kick off times are confirmed". Just looking at buying rail tickets and want to buy now if I should get them now.

Admin: feel free to move thread elsewhere

Go to Sky and BT web sites and see if they've selected games for that weekend. If they have then 15:00 on 18th should be reasonably safe. Or even the PL web site perhaps, they might know.
The BBC site has games at 12:30 and 17:30 as well as 3 on Sunday so you should be OK.
Broadcasters are supposed to give 6 weeks notice of games but often fail as they couldn't give a shit about match-going fans.

Is the Southampton game on 18/09 set for 15:00? There are games around it that are moved for

If you call City, it's the standard "no kick off times are confirmed". Just looking at buying rail tickets and want to buy now if I should get them now.

Admin: feel free to move thread elsewhere
Definitely Saturday 3pm. TV games until the end of October have all been confirmed.

Since Champions League fixtures are being announced on Saturday morning ... when I'd be away attending the Arsenal game ... will update this calendar here upon my return, on Saturday evening/night.

Since Champions League fixtures are being announced on Saturday morning ... when I'd be away attending the Arsenal game ... will update this calendar here upon my return, on Saturday evening/night.
They’re out now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.