Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

So Sky has one single game of ours (Spurs A) across the whole of August and September ... they may (or may not) show our Carabao Cup third round tie in Sept, but that's that.

In October, no doubt they'd pick our visit to Anfield but beyond that I don't see any one picking any more of our PL ties, so two PL games in three months ... at whatever rate one pays per month to Sky!
Part of me wants us to sign messi simply to see if these fuckers backtrack like hell to shoehorn more of are fixtures in during August and September the scrambling would be off the scale ..

Are we not bothering with pre-season friendlies apart from the Community Shield?

Nothing listed in the fixtures on the City website

Is it coincidence that 5 of our first 6 away games are spurs, dippers, rags, chavs and Leicester? If someone was trying really hard to derail our season especially after a major tournament then this is what they’d do but I am sure it’s just a coincidence

Are we not bothering with pre-season friendlies apart from the Community Shield?

Nothing listed in the fixtures on the City website
I did wonder this.

I'd love to see us announce a series of friendlies with local teams that need the cash. However knowing our lot we'll play the dippers and rags in China/USA and fly back the day before the charity shield...

Is it coincidence that 5 of our first 6 away games are spurs, dippers, rags, chavs and Leicester? If someone was trying really hard to derail our season especially after a major tournament then this is what they’d do but I am sure it’s just a coincidence

Short answer: No
Long answer: What you suspect

And then only have to play them once in 32 games. Yeah. Seems unfair. Another agenda idiot. You play every team twice. It doesn't matter when. If you're gonna beat them, you'll beat them. If you're not, you're.not.

And then only have to play them once in 32 games. Yeah. Seems unfair. Another agenda idiot. You play every team twice. It doesn't matter when. If you're gonna beat them, you'll beat them. If you're not, you're.not.
I wonder what the mathematical chance is of 5 of your first 6 away games against 5 out of 6 of the teams immediately below you in the Premier League last season. Some odds on that happening mate. It may not be driven by agenda but he is not an idiot to think it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.