Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

There is another way of looking at it though - they all have to play us ! :-)
Yeah but only once, and with crowds. Chances are a lot of the return games will be behind closed doors. The 5 toughest away games in the first 6 aways is no coincidence, the PL don’t do coincidence, there’s a reason the boss of the PL said it’s good for their product when either of the red cunts win the league

Has the Barca friendly been cancelled?

There's no news of it anywhere and that Joan Gamper trophy/friendly is being played between Barca and Juve on Sunday (a day after the community shield) so I guess it is as good as cancelled.

There was a talk of another pre-season friendly, one in between first few gameweeks of PL even after the start of the season given there are no mid-week games till after the Sept international break ... but I guess Txiki ruling out swap deals that were being thrown at us left, right and centre by Barca 'sources' and Spanish papers early on put a dampener on any 'co-operation' and 'friendliness' quickly.

According to MCFC website, k.o. for Wembley has drifted to 17.15 which will make it even more difficult to get back north in event of extra time and pens.

We now have a behind closed doors friendly this Saturday at the Academy against Barnsley.

Are away fans going to be allowed in PL matches?
My question is about home fans being let in or rather how many of them will be let in. Will we be in our own seats are be relocated?

We have had no information so far for the Norwich match in three weeks time. Can we safely book rail tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.