Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Premier League's December and January TV picks will (supposedly) be out later today!

Premier League's December and January TV picks will (supposedly) be out later today!
Don't remember the last time the December changes came out on time.

I won't hold my breath but keen to know whats happening with the Brentford game.

Im in xmas and boxing day
need to know if our game is 3pm as currently stated or later
if later i finish at 1.30 and dont need an holiday v leicester

Quelle surprise.

Do you want a bet on how long the delay will be? I'm gonna say they wont be announced before I get back from Belgium (next Wednesday PM).

Last edited:
Quelle surprise.

Do you want a bet on how long the delay will be? I'm gonna say they wont be announced before I get back from Belgium (next Wednesday PM).

I am hoping ASAP, people have plans to make, everything every weekend and lots of mid-weeks for Dec/Jan is currently filed under tentative, just because I don't know when City would actually be playing ...

I am hoping they'd be out tomorrow or Friday max. ... "hoping" is the key word, not expecting.

The last lot of fixture changes were delayed until after the EFL Cup games. There should be no reason to delay the December/January fixtures this time. It's only been a problem since BT arrived on the scene.

The last lot of fixture changes were delayed until after the EFL Cup games. There should be no reason to delay the December/January fixtures this time. It's only been a problem since BT arrived on the scene.
I would say its been an even bigger issue since Amazon got involved. They get to dictate the boxing day fixtures which then has a knock on effect to the Sky/BT selections for their selections of games either side.

Looking at boxing day fixtures, we're nailed on to be one of those moved for TV, so no Sun 3pm kick-off for us the day after Christmas ... and if we get moved to a day later, can see that Brentford game moving too (or yet again we'd be playing two games within 48 hours of each other).

Looking at boxing day fixtures, we're nailed on to be one of those moved for TV, so no Sun 3pm kick-off for us the day after Christmas ... and if we get moved to a day later, can see that Brentford game moving too (or yet again we'd be playing two games within 48 hours of each other).
Got a feeling we will be playing at 8pm on boxing day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.