Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

The game's at Wolves but they rarely stray from a later ko time mid-week.

European match or weekends yes but a Midweek PL game! Be a huge decision to schedule an early ko for a PL game.
Ah... but I wouldn't fancy the Wolverhampton rush hour either.

Watch them pull the plug on the Leeds v Chelsea game on 11th May for Wolves v City, where we win the League.

Ah... but I wouldn't fancy the Wolverhampton rush hour either.

Watch them pull the plug on the Leeds v Chelsea game on 11th May for Wolves v City, where we win the League.
If that's the outcome then they can play it 3 in the morning for me.

Don't forget Liverpool have to slot in Southampton away in the last week (postponed from Cup Final weekend).
I reckon that game’s a virtual certainty to be on Tuesday 17th. Can be played then as the dippers will have played on Saturday unlike us and everyone else that’s playing league games on the Sunday due to the cup final.

When will they finally make a decision do we think ?
Possibly keep it as long as they can before deciding. Could be that if West Ham get to Europa final they move our game from Sunday to Friday night, giving West Ham time to prep and the creating space for the wolves game on the Tuesday - though that may be problematic because wolves play on Sunday. So who the fuck knows!

What are the chances of the West Ham game being moved at short notice from the current Sunday 4.30pm Sky slot if they reach the Europa League final? We have trains already booked

What are the chances of the West Ham game being moved at short notice from the current Sunday 4.30pm Sky slot if they reach the Europa League final? We have trains already booked
I would say very little personally. Have UK broadcasters ever helped out in this way before? Maybe, but I can’t recall it.
Is the Saturday 7.45pm slot still free - maybe that one?

Regardless of the above, why the hold up about putting in our Wolves game on one of those midweeks? just get it announced; West Ham’s cup run shouldn’t affect that. I know there are other fixtures on some nights, but even with that, broadcasters have recent experience of timetabling 2 games on the same weekday evening if needs must …

If WHU were playing 2days after a league game it would be moved. The present 3 day gap is the accepted normal. Can't think of a time when games have been moved in similar circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.