Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the London police are so “stretched” how come The Spuds can play at 5:30 on Saturday? Just doesn’t make sense.

I now can’t make the Brentford with it being moved to 12:30, how do I hand back the tickets for a refund can’t find anything on the club site?

Can we reschedule to play Spuds that week instead of the Arse????

EDIT : I see Spuds already have another game that week..........

I now can’t make the Brentford with it being moved to 12:30, how do I hand back the tickets for a refund can’t find anything on the club site?
Yeah that's straight forward, just call the club and give your tickets nos. or transaction no. or even supporter nos. and they simply refund it straight away. Up to 7 days before the game day, within 7 days you need a good reason to get a refund.

Not really thought that one through, have you? A huge majority of the players likely to be involved will be away with their countries, I'm assuming.

Unless we have Port Vale vs Swindon and MK Dons vs Burton Albion as the semi finals!
I think the fact that I don’t give a f#ck about international football probably influenced my “solution”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.