Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do BT get a certain number of 1st picks each season?
Strange how they got the derby.

Sky picked Spurs v Arsenal ahead of our derby ... that's how irrelevant United are ... then next weekend when we are playing Wolves, Sky's Sunday 4:30pm slot is Arsenal v United ... so maybe it's Arsenal Sky's seducing ... obviously PL given all refs and Sky the heads up where and how to keep title race on ...

There were only two weekends of games left to announce in January. Feb games supposed to be announced first week in December
Yeah, I guess I already knew that what with fa cup rounds and early matches already known bud, just was a bit meh when I saw the reality though!

So that’s it; two weekends of games announced. Ok.
Yeah, I guess I already knew that what with fa cup rounds and early matches already known bud, just was a bit meh when I saw the reality though!

I'm with you ... only one game change notified and one left on it's own as well ... was expecting the two postponed games (Spurs H + Arsenal A) to be slotted in those FA cup replay midweeks and announced with these. Otherwise I'm not sure what took them so long to announce these. If this was the only bit they had to sort, they could have done with with December ones (which too were two weeks late) ... so yeah, a bit meh ... still waiting for where those two postponed ones get slotted (before domestic cups start postponing more of our fixtures).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.