Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal has those four midweeks booked ... CL16 gets spread over four midweeks because Europa has R32 and R16 to play during those Thursdays, so no game against Arsenal on 14/15 Feb midweek nor on 7/8 Mar midweek.

The earliest free midweek as things stand is 4/5 Apr or then after that 2/3 May ... so unless FA Cup R3 and R4 replays are scratched, that's what we are looking at, but I hope they'd get away with replays which would free up 17/18 Jan and 7/8 Feb for all.
No you’re wrong as I mentioned before. Arsenal have no game on 14/2 as they’re not in the play off round for Europa (when Utd play Barca). It is free for them and us. They play one round less and go straight into last 16 on March.

No you’re wrong as I mentioned before. Arsenal have no game on 14/2 as they’re not in the play off round for Europa (when Utd play Barca). It is free for them and us. They play one round less and go straight into last 16 on March.
OK gotcha ... I don't follow Europa at all ... I think they changed the R32 and R16 to this new format when they introduced the third tier competition in Conference League last year.

Anyway, we should find out this week (hopefully) all the remaining TV picks for January and where they're slotting the postponed games.

All these need to go in somewhere ...

1667919320857.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.