Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when we are likely to get the Wolves home game in Jan kick off time/day confirmed ?

Yes I can tell ya ... 11th October 2022 :)

Well, that was the date they were supposed to give all Dec and Jan TV Picks ... but then on 24th October came out with only December (and first weekend in Jan) ones ... and no one knows when they'll get on with the rest ...

One would think they were waiting for CL/EL draws and fixtures to be finalized first for Feb/Mar ... (although don't know how or why that'd affect Jan fixtures - ok, give them benefit of the doubt that maybe to see overall Jan/Feb/Mar picture to slot in the postponed fixtures) but now even those European draws have been done for a week now and don't know when they'll wake up!!

1668424205792.png

Well, that was the date they were supposed to give all Dec and Jan TV Picks ... but then on 24th October came out with only December (and first weekend in Jan) ones ... and no one knows when they'll get on with the rest ...

One would think they were waiting for CL/EL draws and fixtures to finalized first for Feb/Mar ... (although don't know how or why that'd affect Jan fixtures - ok, give them benefit of the doubt that maybe to see overall Jan/Feb/Mar picture to slot in the postponed fixtures) but now even that european draw has been done for a week now and don't know when they'll wake up!!

View attachment 60903
Cheers MAG, was hoping to get travel and accommodation sorted out by now but looks like going to be rising costs the longer we get nothing confirmed.

One would think they were waiting for CL/EL draws and fixtures to be finalized first for Feb/Mar ... (although don't know how or why that'd affect Jan fixtures - ok, give them benefit of the doubt that maybe to see overall Jan/Feb/Mar picture to slot in the postponed fixtures) but now even those European draws have been done for a week now and don't know when they'll wake up!!

View attachment 60903
I wonder when Neville will be going on about this and demanding the ‘regulator’ sorts it out?

Weird,me and my lad were only saying on Saturday just gone, about Sky always having the derby,we knew BT have had the Murkyside derby a few times,but bit of a shock this is on BT.

I see what's happened here ... the Arsenal effect. Sky has picked (as their first pick) the North London derby when Arsenal go away to Tottenham and put that at Sun 4:30pm slot on that weekend, so that allowed BT to pick ours ...

I see what's happened here ... the Arsenal effect. Sky has picked (as their first pick) the North London derby when Arsenal go away to Tottenham and put that at Sun 4:30pm slot on that weekend, so that allowed BT to pick ours ...

Yea,I guess you are right there mate,but I reckon it's the first time this match has ever been on BT,it's no big deal like,but I am shocked.

But Sky falling in love with Arsenal suits me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.