Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will we find out if the Leeds game will still be played or not over the Coronation weekend.Also just noticed the cup final is in June.

Last edited:
When will we find out if the Leeds game will still be played or not over the Coronation weekend.
I’d be very surprised if there are no games whatsoever played over the entire weekend. I’d guess that there won’t be any games played on the Saturday and everything will get shifted to the Sunday or (possibly) the bank holiday Monday.
First legs of Champions League semis are the following midweek which could potentially complicate things - I suppose a game could move to Friday night if necessary should CL fixtures be an issue.
I’d expect some kind of communication to come from the powers that be in the next few weeks.

I’d be very surprised if there are no games whatsoever played over the entire weekend. I’d guess that there won’t be any games played on the Saturday and everything will get shifted to the Sunday or (possibly) the bank holiday Monday.
First legs of Champions League semis are the following midweek which could potentially complicate things - I suppose a game could move to Friday night if necessary should CL fixtures be an issue.
I’d expect some kind of communication to come from the powers that be in the next few weeks.
There should be games played on the Saturday, like many others I’ve no interest in watching a bunch of upper class twats jollying it up at the Taxpayers expense.

Where we fitting in these two postponed games if we get to the F.A. Cup semi?
Should we reach the Champions League semi finals, there are only two available spare midweeks between now and the end of the season - 2nd/3rd May and 23rd/24th May. We don't have a game on 4th/5th April but West Ham and Brighton (our opponents in the games that will potentially need rearranging) are both already playing then.
Obviously things change should we exit the CL before the semis as that would free up a couple of possible additional midweeks though West Ham are still in the Europa Conference so are in a similar boat as us in terms of when they can play.
And bear in mind that should we lose to Burnley, it's quite likely that the Brighton game would still need moving to a new date as there's every chance they will reach the semi finals after the QF draw gave them a home tie against Grimsby.

Should we reach the Champions League semi finals, there are only two available spare midweeks between now and the end of the season - 2nd/3rd May and 23rd/24th May. We don't have a game on 4th/5th April but West Ham and Brighton (our opponents in the games that will potentially need rearranging) are both already playing then.
Obviously things change should we exit the CL before the semis as that would free up a couple of possible additional midweeks though West Ham are still in the Europa Conference so are in a similar boat as us in terms of when they can play.
And bear in mind that should we lose to Burnley, it's quite likely that the Brighton game would still need moving to a new date as there's every chance they will reach the semi finals after the QF draw gave them a home tie against Grimsby.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.