Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the game vs Leicester scheduled for Sunday 16/04 be moved ? Cheers
Yes, there’s every chance that game will move to Saturday 15th.
If United get through the next round of the Europa League, it definitely moves. They would play on Thursday 13th and their TV game currently scheduled for 5:30pm on Saturday will be swopped with our game against Leicester.
And even if the rags go out of the Europa, the Leicester game will move to Saturday if we get past Leipzig and the second leg of the CL QF is scheduled for Tuesday 18th.

Yes, there’s every chance that game will move to Saturday 15th.
If United get through the next round of the Europa League, it definitely moves. They would play on Thursday 13th and their TV game currently scheduled for 5:30pm on Saturday will be swopped with our game against Leicester.
And even if the rags go out of the Europa, the Leicester game will move to Saturday if we get past Leipzig and the second leg of the CL QF is scheduled for Tuesday 18th.
If it gets moved to the Saturday, will it be on TV?
I'm away that weekend so can't get to the match unfortunately.

If it gets moved to the Saturday, will it be on TV?
I'm away that weekend so can't get to the match unfortunately.
Once a game gets picked for TV, it stays there with whatever broadcaster chooses it irrespective of when it actually ends up being played.
@bluesmith is spot on with the timings.

Could the Rags game be swapped with the Monday night televised Leeds v Dippers game?
That would make sense.
But unsurprisingly the PL doesn’t appear to look closely at logical solutions. The various permutations covering that weekend on its fixture page don’t appear to cover the option of moving a different game to the Monday night.

That would make sense.
But unsurprisingly the PL doesn’t appear to look closely at logical solutions. The various permutations covering that weekend on its fixture page don’t appear to cover the option of moving a different game to the Monday night.
Thanks

Any idea when the new date for the West Ham game will be confirmed please?

Any idea when the new date for the West Ham game will be confirmed please?
Always something of a guessing game when it comes to stuff like this. I would think we won’t hear anything until after the Burnley game for no other reason than if we were to lose that and Brighton were to win their cup tie, West Ham could then be played on the weekend of the FA Cup semi finals when we’re currently scheduled to be going to the Amex.
But if we beat Burnley (or ourselves and Brighton both lose - unlikely I know), I expect the West Ham game will end up being played midweek in May and there won’t be anything confirmed for another few weeks.
EDIT. Forget about the possibility of playing West Ham on semi final weekend as they play Bournemouth then. I had a weird mental block thinking it could happen! Thanks to @stella6yew for pointing it out.

Last edited:
Not sure we could play West Ham on FA Cup semi final weekend if our game at Brighton can’t go ahead as West Ham are already scheduled to play Bournemouth that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.