Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be games played on the Saturday, like many others I’ve no interest in watching a bunch of upper class twats jollying it up at the Taxpayers expense.
Fairly sure i read somewhere that with the main day of the coronation being on the Saturday that the premier league matches will all get shifted to the Sunday bar the games due to take place in london. Those will get PP due to policing needs elsewhere.

The latter half of July is do or die for the season, if we go through in the FACC drawing B&H is inevitable.

I have accidently booked tickets for Beyoncé on the Saturday night in Edinburgh of the weekend we are meant to be playing Chelsea, which could very well turn out to be quite an important game. Presumably that will get shifted to the Sunday....right?

I have accidently booked tickets for Beyoncé on the Saturday night in Edinburgh of the weekend we are meant to be playing Chelsea, which could very well turn out to be quite an important game. Presumably that will get shifted to the Sunday....right?
Almost certainly nailed-on to be on TV but anyone’s guess at this stage exactly when. Just as likely to be early/late on the Saturday as on the Sunday.

You might struggle to get down on time on a Sunday if an early kick off.
Train service to Manchester really bad at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.