Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we could play West Ham on FA Cup semi final weekend if our game at Brighton can’t go ahead as West Ham are already scheduled to play Bournemouth that weekend.
That’s 100% correct. Not sure what I was thinking!
I’ll edit my earlier post.

My prediction is that if we or Brighton advance through in the cup at the weekend, they will put the West Ham league game down for either midweek of 1st/21st of May and the Brighton league game will get brought forward for 3 weeks time midweek on the week of the 3rd April after Liverpool game at home
Brighton already have a game that week

So Southampton likely to be 19:45 on Saturday 8th and Leicester gets moved to Saturday 15th.

Ideal in terms of spacing the congestion out a little better if it works out like that

Both Saints (A) and Leicester (H) move to 5:30pm on Saturday (based on what they had announced earlier) - to be confirmed shortly. There is a possibility Saints (A) can be played on Friday night as well, but that's not what they had announced first - but would be better for City obviously (not fans, but the team) to play that on Fri and get another day in between the first leg ...

Have updated the calendar in the first post.

Both Saints (A) and Leicester (H) move to 5:30pm on Saturday (based on what they had announced earlier) - to be confirmed shortly. There is a possibility Saints (A) can be played on Friday night as well, but that's not what they had announced first - but would be better for City obviously (not fans, but the team) to play that on Fri and get another day in between the first leg ...

Have updated the calendar in the first post.
Why not lunch time Saturday vs Saints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.