Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an apprentice FOC, who will not be deemed worthy of collecting the state pension for another 7 years, it makes you realise how passive we are in this country when it comes to protecting the working class. They're rioting in France against a government who want to take retirement age from 62 to 64 and fair fucks to them, mobilising millions of regular citizens, young and old, for the good of all.

Vive la France.
It’s tough mate, I did some proper physical work for nearly 4 hours this morning and I’m bolloxed. To ask workers, especially manual ones to keep grafting until 67 is a disgrace, you don’t need much dosh after late 70’s, cut your cloth accordingly and jack in asap if you can.

The wife (65 at the end of May) said exactly the same to me last night. We managed to save enough in the last couple of years to cover her retirement from work in December last year.
The only protest regarding pensions in this country was by the WASPI women a few years ago,and that amounted to a few street protests and a few petitions to Parliament .
My wife is a big fan of Sharpe (Napoleonic era rifleman) ,but she now thinks he should have fought with The Imperial Guard,and fucked The South Essex regiment and 95th Rifles right off.
Yep, the WASPI issue has cost most women in that bracket (Mrs H is one) up to around 50k each, we’ll manage but plenty, especially those on their own who were using the pension to supplement low paid incomes have suffered badly, especially in this economic climate.

As an apprentice FOC, who will not be deemed worthy of collecting the state pension for another 7 years, it makes you realise how passive we are in this country when it comes to protecting the working class. They're rioting in France against a government who want to take retirement age from 62 to 64 and fair fucks to them, mobilising millions of regular citizens, young and old, for the good of all.

Vive la France.
Fair fucks indeed to the French.
They still have balls over there.
Its only taken us in the NHS 13 years to
finaly fight back this year ,after more than a decade of pay cuts year after year.
The tories are going to try rushing
in 68 for retirement by the mid 2030's
and they'l do it,cos they know there will be a little moaning but exceptance.

Very similar, 63.25 years old, wrapped last July, started on £17 and came out with £16 and 4p. I’d trade retirement for my youth being returned (just not this era we live in!).
Starting work at 16, with my old fellas electrical contracting firm, me and him against the world. Paid the going rate of £16 per week and handed £4 back for food and board leaving £12 per week for beer and City. Friday night - £5 got me 6 pints of Chesters Mild, shooting pool all night at The Unicorn in Alty, pudding chips peas n gravy from The Don and bus fare home.

Saturday footy day, I think is was about £3 to stand on the Kippax. Away days, thumb out or a trip in a battered old transit with fellow Alty Blues.

I thought it was tight then, but after paying into the system for an unbroken 45 years, I genuinely had more disposable income in the '80s.

I really worry for this generation as this country slowly sinks into the abyss.

It’s tough mate, I did some proper physical work for nearly 4 hours this morning and I’m bolloxed. To ask workers, especially manual ones to keep grafting until 67 is a disgrace, you don’t need much dosh after late 70’s, cut your cloth accordingly and jack in asap if you can.
Bang on the money mate.

I don’t think this even enters their heads when they keep raising the pension age.

They just imagine everyone sitting in a comfy office, sending a few emails and rearranging their pens.

While some poor fucker who’s been grafting on a building site his whole life is expected to keep going until he drops.

Fair fucks indeed to the French.
They still have balls over there.
Its only taken us in the NHS 13 years to
finaly fight back this year ,after more than a decade of pay cuts year after year.
The tories are going to try rushing
in 68 for retirement by the mid 2030's
and they'l do it,cos they know there will be a little moaning but exceptance.
Pity they didn’t have these balls in 1939

Pity they didn’t have these balls in 1939
we all know that.
whats happened to us since the early 1980's ?
pushed around and except everything that they shit on us.
the poll tax was the only sign of fight in the last 35 years here.
like i said,fair fucks to the french

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.