Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is West Ham on the 3rd May now? I don't remember seeing an email, but it shows as this in my calendar and also in the fixture list now.

Is the Leeds game definitely the Sunday now or could it potentially be moved again?
I don't think it's definite just yet, we could have a Chumps league semi final on the Tuesday, in which case they'd have to move the Leeds game to the Saturday most likely

I don’t think this even enters their heads when they keep raising the pension age.

They just imagine everyone sitting in a comfy office, sending a few emails and rearranging their pens.

While some poor fucker who’s been grafting on a building site his whole life is expected to keep going until he drops.
I’m an office monkey and work very hard. Mentally tough work can be very draining too and cause untold stress.

I’m an office monkey and work very hard. Mentally tough work can be very draining too and cause untold stress.
I found a lot of Office Workers who became stressed through work were very poor at time management and delegation.

There’s a big difference between working under pressure and handling that situation to letting stress become tbe main obstacle to deal with.

If someone is working under “untold stress” I’m afraid they probably not very good at what they do and either bin the job or flag up the near impossibility of the situation.

Sorry guys, was waiting for the FA Semifinal to be finalized, didn't realize I hadn't updated the West Ham and Leeds in the calendar (they had been updated in my local copy, just hadn't put it here). Anyway, all three are now in the calendar ... and we should know the next fixture change, which is Everton (A), tomorrow (i.e. if PL sticks to the original timeline, although last week they were late by a day to confirm that Leeds game).

First post - first page for the latest calendar!

Sorry guys, was waiting for the FA Semifinal to be finalized, didn't realize I hadn't updated the West Ham and Leeds in the calendar (they had been updated in my local copy, just hadn't put it here). Anyway, all three are now in the calendar ... and we should know the next fixture change, which is Everton (A), tomorrow (i.e. if PL sticks to the original timeline, although last week they were late by a day to confirm that Leeds game).

First post - first page for the latest calendar!
No problem regarding the slightly late updating of the calendar. Everyone here appreciates the sterling work done by @MAG.
One thing that's perhaps been missed is that when the new dates for West Ham and Leeds were confirmed, the PL said that the dates for announcing TV games for Matchweeks 36 and 37 had provisionally been put back to 6th and 14th April respectively so I wouldn't expect any news of exactly when the Everton game will played for another week or so.

Reactions: MAG
I found a lot of Office Workers who became stressed through work were very poor at time management and delegation.

There’s a big difference between working under pressure and handling that situation to letting stress become tbe main obstacle to deal with.

If someone is working under “untold stress” I’m afraid they probably not very good at what they do and either bin the job or flag up the near impossibility of the situation.
You’re talking utter shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.