Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m an office monkey and work very hard. Mentally tough work can be very draining too and cause untold stress.
There's an old saying. If you want something doing properly...do it yourself. I.e.sort out your own finances/pension/future. Save your money...its hard enough to earn. Get yourself a spare flat/house, and rent it out and that can be your pension pot. Retire at 65 then no worries.

There's an old saying. If you want something doing properly...do it yourself. I.e.sort out your own finances/pension/future. Save your money...its hard enough to earn. Get yourself a spare flat/house, and rent it out and that can be your pension pot. Retire at 65 then no worries.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing (as I sit here in debt, living from payday to payday, seeing mates now starting to retire, knowing that I will never be able to)!!

You’re talking utter shite
No one can work sustainably in an environment that causes stress, pressure is different. The former will eventually find you out, the latter is manageable. It’s not “utter shite”, it’s what I’ve seen and experienced. I took over a position from a situation where a colleague couldn’t cope with his role, he was an intelligent young lad but just wasn’t suited to a pressurised situation. He was moved (at his request) to a different role where he flourished and the department I inherited took some sorting out but we got there in the end.

Try reading this, you may learn something:

I have one in Newport. I would live in it but I don’t like Newport.

I’d never sell it. I’ve had a five figure sum before and blown it.

Match week 36 & 37 games due to be announced 6 and 14 April acc to PL website.
@MAG you may already be aware of this pal, but just flagging it as the Calendar shows the original due dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.