Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's right after the stupid international break ... not sure I like them games right after int'l breaks. We also have United (H) after the Sept break and Leeds (A) after the World Cup break!
I have a confession to make that will probably get me thrown out of BlueMoon (please vote against!) ….
I very, very rarely know anything about any other team/games other than City!
I had completely forgotten about International breaks, silly little World Cup games, even (& this will seal my fate) those European matches that we play in!!

It’s a mortal sin I know…. But that’s life!! ;-) ;-) :-) :-)

I know.
I read some of the posts and thought fcuk me, we must be playing Liverpool away every week.
Imagine my surprise that on checking we actually play every side twice, i was shocked i tell you
So you’re saying we’re playing all 19 teams both home and way ? Well that’s come as a surprise ;-)

I suppose it’s only natural given that we start and end away and have Boxing Day away. Meanwhile, our likely biggest rivals Liverpool, start and end away and have Boxing Day away. If that doesn’t prove it’s fixed, nothing will…..
I mean, how are we supposed to win the league when we’re told to play away on Boxing Day?

Having a tough first away game, especially after a WC or Euros, is potentially a major disadvantage. We’ve had Arsenal, Wolves, Spurs and now West Ham away the last 4 years. We’ve done incredibly well to win 3/4 but last season we basically had to win the league over 37 games since our team wasn’t ready for such a big game early on with players only just back in training.

When you look at the opening games our title rivals start with by comparison then it does give them a potential advantage on the starting line.

I’m not claiming conspiracy but that’s certainly very bad luck and good luck for our rivals 4 years in a row.
Spurs last season is the only time it's really impacted us though, and we always lose there anyway. Besides, the stronger the opposition the more likely they are to also be impacted by any summer tournaments surely?

I've seen some ludicrous comments on here this morning. "Random, my arse" and "bent as fuck" are two that stuck in my mind. I'd love to see their theories on Kennedy's assassination, or the disappearances of Lord Lucan and Shergar.
No idea why people even think they’re random. It’s not a cup competition and there’s huge amounts of other ‘stuff’ to take into consideration, which dictates certain dates/fixtures and certainly disallows others. Also, I bet it’s a bloody nightmare to organise.

Last edited:
Plus Dippers get a promoted team for the 5th time on the bounce for the Opener and as usual we get 2 out of 3 away games over Christmas/New Year

One of the toughest games to open without being too obvious.

Random, my fucking arse.
LMFAO,
Liverpool's first 5 away games are Fulham, United, Everton, Chelsea, and Arsenal.
If you look dep enough you could make a case for everybody's fixtures being rigged!

"One of the toughest games to open without being too obvious." WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.