Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened to us with the Chelsea FA Cup tie fiasco ahead of playing away at Kiev in the CL in 2016.
But to the best of my knowledge, no team has ever played a Sunday PL game before playing on Tuesday in CL.
Chelsea was Sunday evening and the game after was Wed in Kiev. 21/2 and 24/2

Chelsea was Sunday evening and the game after was Wed in Kiev. 21/2 and 24/2
Fair enough, my mistake.
We might as well have been playing on the Tuesday though after the way we got stitched up over the Chelsea kickoff time when we’d specifically requested to play on the Saturday.

I think given the fact Ars v Spurs & WHam v Wolves are locked in for the 1st Oct in the usual slots, we could only slot in at 7.30pm, which they have done in the past. Obviously Leeds v Villa is tbc along with us on the Sunday, but I say why not Friday night? that would be epic, don’t suppose GMP would be happy

According to the premier league it’s just the kick off time of the derby that could move either 14:00 or 16:30 but the date remains as Sunday 2nd

As I read it it’s 2pm or 4.30pm regardless and when the CL draw made at the end of August - the PL will force that match day to be WED for city. Surelyyy!

The city site has completely changed for the united game, so we could play 2nd and 4th?

Still don't believe it.

It seems the date of the derby is fixed, only the time depends on if our CL game is Tuesday or Wednesday. If it’s Tuesday we’ll get an extra TWO AND HALF HOURS recovery with the game starting at 2pm.

That is f’in unbelievable, and I hope the PL will do everything in their power to ensure our CL game is on the Wednesday.

6ea83c88bcdf28e00aeee77bc19190ab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.