Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Kind of what I was thinking. Considering a trip abroad but probably will be too expensive by the time it gets announced
The fact that there are midweek PL fixtures following the weekend of the Arsenal game suggests to me that it's even less likely that we'll get early confirmation. Dates of the midweek games will be affected by what happens the previous weekend and I suspect those will be announced at the same time.
But I've been wrong before!

So is the consensus that the announcement may not actually come today, but in a week?
If so, it kinda sucks that the Premier League is becoming increasingly similar to the likes of Spain and Portugal, making it much more difficult for match-going fans to plan whatever shit they need to in advance!
PL have said that 5 weeks notice will be given. So United will be confirmed today/tomorrow but may have to wait for the rest of March.

All games will ko at 4pm on the Sunday
The kickoff time isn’t usually confirmed by the PL until some time in February.
Last season was listed as 4pm on the original fixture list but was then moved to 4:30pm to avoid a TV clash when the EFL playoff schedule was confirmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.